Wanted - Sunroof weatherstrip by CheektheGreat
Started on: 03-11-2010 05:22 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: theiss2200 on 04-01-2010 09:47 PM
CheektheGreat

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheektheGreatSend a Private Message to CheektheGreatDirect Link to This Post
I had bought one from the Fiero Store last year, but I didnt look into it well enough and had a shop put it in. They sealed it all the way around, which made the leak worse. I removed it, but it ripped during removal. When i I bought new tracks, they didnt have the seal listed anymore. Any help is appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I still have the seal I replaced. I don't know if it is the original, but it is a molded piece. It has a split in front. I don't know if that is damage or if they came cut. It looks to be good still. My leak was caused by something else.

You may want to drill out those drain holes while you've got it pulled apart.
LaFierte

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not..... its the inner seal.....

http://www.fierostore.com/P...px?s=50157&d=360&p=2

Wire

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
I may have the seals in good shape. They should be in the next set of boxes I will be going through this weekend.
theiss2200

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theiss2200Click Here to visit theiss2200's HomePageSend a Private Message to theiss2200Direct Link to This Post
i have a brand new one from the Fiero store that I bought last year. i didn't put it into the car but it isn't in the package. Let me know if you are interested.
CheektheGreat

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheektheGreatSend a Private Message to CheektheGreatDirect Link to This Post
Thank you theiss2200. I got it, and after i get it installed, to the carwash im headed! Thanks for the help guys.

[This message has been edited by CheektheGreat (edited 04-01-2010).]

theiss2200

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theiss2200Click Here to visit theiss2200's HomePageSend a Private Message to theiss2200Direct Link to This Post
good to hear you have it. Good luck installing it.
Feedback left.

[This message has been edited by theiss2200 (edited 04-01-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock