free parts for pickup only by mrjohnishome
Started on: 03-08-2010 04:18 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: m0sh_man on 04-14-2010 01:09 PM
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I have a few things that i am having a hard time getting rid of. They are large items so if you want to come get them, pm me.
I have an 87 gas tank that is in pretty goos condition. It is solid but does have a little surface rust inside. I have a hood with headlight doors that needs repainted. The cheap paint that was on it is peeling.

I have a nothie decklid that is in pretty good shape minus some holes drilled for a wing.

Front 88 swaybar

Used 88 rotors

Some 14 inch american racing wheels with decent tires. One tire is flat.

Come and pick it up!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2m4dude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
i hate it when somone gives away somthin good and i can't come get it

[This message has been edited by 2m4dude (edited 03-08-2010).]

Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Come and get it guys. I don't have room for all this!
I will get some pictures asap.
Nick
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located?

------------------
MRJ

tuco68

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuco68Send a Private Message to tuco68Direct Link to This Post
Im interested in the free parts if you still havent given them away.. I work in Pax, and could come and get them any evening. Just let me know....Thanks
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Do you want everything? How is friday evening for you?
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Let me know what else you might need too.
tuco68

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuco68Send a Private Message to tuco68Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRJ:

Let me know what else you might need too.

Do you have free parts also, or do you have parts for sale?... I need a left front fender for my 88 GT, may need some other parts as well...

Thanks, Dan
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
well I'm not trying to steal Nick's post but I have a bunch of parts yes. Are they free? It depends on what all you really need for it but I have a bunch of stuff I can help you.

Matt Jackson
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Haha it's cool. I was gonna suggest we get together friday evening anyway. I have a pair of GT fenders. I will let one go for around $15? It is missing the ground effects piece though.
PFF
System Bot
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nick, received headlight doors the other day, thanks again. Feedback and rating left.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
i must have missed this thread, i would have taken the 14" rims and 88 rotors.....

dont forget i have those floor pan drain plug things nick, if you need any other parts let me know, ive been trying to thin down my parts selection.

find a buyer for my quad4 car, it could use a good buyer, i will barter/trade as well.

matthew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock