Need two items - Coolant tubes and front body frame piece by rkisling
Started on: 02-28-2010 01:14 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: fierocarparts on 03-01-2010 07:36 AM
rkisling

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkislingSend a Private Message to rkislingDirect Link to This Post
Looking for two items -- coolant tubes (those that run down each side of the car) for an 1988 V6 Manual -- I knwo the 1988 are different than the other years --- not sure about V6/4 or manual/auto differences.

Also looking for the center section of the front of the car -- behind the front bumper beam -- in front of the radiator where the bumper cover bolts at the top ...would need to be cut out (saws-all) mine is rusted and easiest is for me to braze in a new piece

thanks.

ron

[This message has been edited by rkisling (edited 02-28-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
try waynes world of fieros in pa. he has tons of fiero parts. he will give you a great deal and at a good price. bought alot from him. here is his phone number
610-797-0521
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
I have the frame piece that you need already off the car. Will weigh it and get you idea of shipping cost. Also have coolant tubes. Will PM with total cost. But with shipping, might be cheaper to buy junk car local.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock