Started on: 02-19-2010 12:00 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: MadDanceSkillz on 02-23-2010 10:56 AM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
The title says it all. I have a nice pair of fastback tail lights for sale. These are the whole assemblies, not just the lenses. They are 100 percent crack/spiderweb/nick free, although they have light surface scuffs. only visible in the direct sunlight or under a camera flash.
As always, I reserve the right to change the price

Here's a pic.

200 Shipped OBO

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo
1972 Honda CB350 Motorcycle

PM Me if you need:
Interior/Exterior Parts
Stock Switches/Bezels
Gauge Clusters
Body Panels
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 02-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Ohh now you offer them up...right after I buy new trunk seals...I see how it is J/K
Good luck with the sale!

Shelby
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I would have sold you a trunk seal with these for an extra 45 bucks.
GS Jon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Can't see the pic at work, but can you email the pic to me at my work email address? PM enroute.

EDIT: What condition is that trunk seal in? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by GS Jon (edited 02-19-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
The trunk seal is used and not perfect, but it is functional. A couple bottles of super glue would make it "Good as new"

It has a little speration (Not rips) around the inside in the middle, but nothing serious.
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
$230 shipped for both, pending that photo sent to my email address.
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post

GS Jon

974 posts
Member since May 2005
I'm skipping these. Whoever's next, go on ahead.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Holding out for asking price. Why do I always get offers of 10 or 20 dollars less for stuff like this.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

MadDanceSkillz

2591 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Bump
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

MadDanceSkillz

2591 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Also wanted to clarify, I have not seen these. They were included in the deal with me getting the car I bought, but the PO of the car couldn't find them in time to stick them in the car for shipping. I COULD have them shipped to me, but then I'd pay shipping to me pointlessly. He assured me they are crack and spiderweb free, and the only problem with them is the delam, which isn't bad and is mostly restricted to only one of them.
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Bump. Holding out for asking price. Why do I always get offers of 10 or 20 dollars less for stuff like this.

If your price is firm, just state "firm" when you offer the parts. OBO means "or best offer" -- that is an invitation to offer something.

Anyhoo, free bump for you.

[This message has been edited by fyrebird68 (edited 02-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't complaining, just saying I'm tempted to sell them for that even though the asking price is so close and it's got me in a bit of a conundrum.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

A couple of reasons probably:

From the original post:

200 Shipped OBO

Or possibly because the brand new ones, made with the original GM tooling from the Fiero Store are only $225

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-21-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Ah. These are for the whole assemblies. I didn't know they were so cheap. How much are they with shipping?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
UPS Ground with them is like $12.

Wasn't trying to rain on your sale at all! I just was pointing out, when you asked why people were "low balling" you, some of the possible reasons.

I just got a pair of them a couple weeks ago, after you decided you really did not want to sell the Corvette ones. They run me $211.96 shipped, with the one day 20% off sale they were having. Of course being a PFF member, anyone can still get the 10% off. I must say they are nice, and all the defects they point out in the little schematic on the site, are not present in mine. They have actually less bleeding of the black in the lettering than the originals that were on my car.

I bought some corvette lenses on eBay, and am working now on getting them all put together.

Also, that is a good price for the tail lights with the assemblies and all, especially for really nice original ones. The FS price is ONLY for just the lenses, not the red inset for the lettering, or the housing.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-21-2010).]

achbaby

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achbabySend a Private Message to achbabyDirect Link to This Post
You said u got a discount for being a forum member. I have known of this for sometime but never tried it when i order from the fiero store. Does this apply to anything purchased and if so how do you go about doing it when ur purchasing? Im assuming the order has to be via telephone.

[This message has been edited by achbaby (edited 02-21-2010).]

Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
You do a phone order and ask for it. There are exceptions. When I ordered they said it didn't include GM parts,
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Free bump for ya.

I did some business with him this weekend and he's a great guy, knows his stuff and does his best to keep buyers happy. I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future if he has what I need and is willing to part with it.

------------------
Pennock's Official Thread Killer
Indiana Fiero Club

The Duke will NEVER DIE

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Last call before they head off to Ebay. I won't be able to list them until tomorrow

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock