Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  GT TAIL LIGHTS for sale NO DELAMINATION and VERY FEW DEFECTS!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

GT TAIL LIGHTS for sale NO DELAMINATION and VERY FEW DEFECTS! by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 02-11-2010 10:04 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: FieroFanatic13 on 02-27-2010 06:46 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
OPEN TO OFFERS ON THESE...

I have what I would call a VERY NICE set of GT Tails for sale, and I am picky. These have NO DELAMINATION and only some minor visual defects. There is a VERY SMALL crack on the driver side that is hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it, and the passenger side has a few little what I would describe as "pock marks" or "pits" on the outter surface that are noticeable to the perfectionist as well. I had no desire to attempt sanding/polishing as I was afraid of damaging them, but these might be something you can "work out" if you know what you're doing. Both lenses have some of these marks, though only a couple are really noticeable to my eye.

These would be terrific for someone who has a really nice "driver" GT in IMHO! I wouldn't call them "show quality," obviously, due to the small defects. But no delamination is rare!

Please look at the pics closely, as I tried to give you the very best representation I could! I can send or post pics of anything specific anyone might want to see as well.

That being said, I am open to offers, but I know what these would likely go for on e-bay, so please don't be unreasonable, lol. Prefer PM's, but I'll check here when I can as well!

Thanks!

Gary

DRIVER SIDE:

Driver Side with flash:

Driver Side with no flash:

Driver Side upper edge:

Driver Side upper edge with small crack circled:

Driver Side close up of small crack circled:

PASSENGER SIDE

Passenger Side with flash:

Passenger Side with no flash:

Passenger Side Upper Edge:

Passenger Side small marks circled:

Passenger Side small marks circled:

Passenger Side close up of small marks circled:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Are you selling as a pair or individually ?

THX

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Are you selling as a pair or individually ?

THX

I'd prefer to sell as a pair to make it simple, but money talks, lol!
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
P. M.. sent
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post

never2old

1854 posts
Member since Dec 2005
P.M.sent
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by never2old:

P.M.sent

I don't see any pm's from never2old in my inbox?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I'm the one who received your PMs

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
$100 bucks for the set and I will pay shipping.

never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

$100 bucks for the set and I will pay shipping.

Sorry- I'll have to pass at this point. I've already had better offers via pm!

-Gary
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

Sorry- I'll have to pass at this point. I've already had better offers via pm!

-Gary

What is the offer so this is not a bidding game thru PMs. A set price would be nice.
PFF
System Bot
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What is the offer so this is not a bidding game thru PMs. A set price would be nice.

I originally just wanted offers, but I also asked for reasonable offers, lol. I figured someone would come through with a good one, as I've been told already that these would go for closer to $200 on e-bay if that helps at all. Once I get a real offer closer to that, I'll post here so anyone interested knows, or start a new thread with the asking price.
GS Jon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
BUMP for the Saturday evening crowd!
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
What's the dealio on these?
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GS Jon:

What's the dealio on these?

Nice timing! You have a PM!
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Yup, and replied back. If you accept my offer just shoot that request for payment to me via paypal (email addy in PM) with your shipping quote in there.
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Just got them in the mail. Thank you so much, they look fantastic and your pictures really made the blemishes look worse than they actually are!

Thanks again! I won't hesistate to do business with you again if the opportunity ever arises.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GS Jon:

Just got them in the mail. Thank you so much, they look fantastic and your pictures really made the blemishes look worse than they actually are!

Thanks again! I won't hesistate to do business with you again if the opportunity ever arises.

Thanks Jon! I represent items to the best of my ability- I purposely took pics that showed anything I thought was of concern as much as I could. I'm glad you're happy with them!

-Gary

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock