Cheap Parts: multiple V6 EGR parts, ECMs, and brackets by 02greens10
Started on: 02-10-2010 08:12 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: MadDanceSkillz on 03-03-2010 11:04 AM
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Pictured with prices, and if you feel a price is out of line make an offer on one part or multiple. I kind of estimated my shipping prices so if you are from canada or non contintental USA the prices would change. Shipped from Ohio or save a few bucks and pick up from Ashland Ohio.

86 gt ecm-4spd wA/c -SOLD $25 Dan F.
87 gt ecm -5spd wA/c-SOLD $25 wolfwolf
-tray goes with whatever is sold first

EGR Valves, hold vaccuum, dirty, disasembled from the block, and the one block includes the mounting point cut from a fiero exhaust
Sold wolfwolf

-V6 distributor, only includes what you see(shaft, outside housing, and the gear)
-Sold wolfwolf($15)

EGR tube very nice, was on my car when I got it and worked with no problems, Insulation still very new looking. very clean inside, made in canada
-$35 shipped

V6 alternator mount, dirty but good threads in the one hole, and no cracks anywhere.
-$30 shipped

[This message has been edited by 02greens10 (edited 02-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Throttle Body, don't know what works or doesn't, both sensors are there, pipes will probably have to be cut off to ship, the one screw for the throttle sensor is broke off
$20 shipped

Cold start sensor is free + shipping, it did work to the best of my knowledge until I did the 7730 swap.

Thermostat housing, fair condition, but usable.
$15 shipped

EGR selenoids w/ some lines. I have accumulated these things somehow and 2 are defintely trash, the third one down from the top has the best chance to be good. It came from my GT that didnt throw anycodes. You get all them
$30 shipped AS-IS!!!!

Digital EGR, used for the 7730 ECM swap. The left piece adapts the EGR to the stock fiero exhaust. It was made by a member here and I got it in a trade. EGR AS-IS
SOLD to Maddanceskillz

Methods of payment, Paypal, cash if picked up, or Postal Money Order.

I'm going to ship USPS.

PMs make sure to state what you are interested in when sending.
Don't like a price? Make a counter offer. Thanks

[This message has been edited by 02greens10 (edited 02-20-2010).]

02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
will entertain any offer.
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
last time before before some of it goes to scrap. (well if that was the case then why am I selling it? Nah, alright - just I've always thought it was comical when people post that line, lol)

Make an offer on anything
fkossegi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fkossegiSend a Private Message to fkossegiDirect Link to This Post
edited to pm

[This message has been edited by fkossegi (edited 02-14-2010).]

GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I am interested in your '86 ECM. Shipping to 55797. Please email to camyron@mindspring.com & copy dfahland@mnpower.com (my wireless device).
BTW, you wouldn't happen to have an alternator heat shield laying around that you'd like to part with, would you? If so, please include it in the quote. I'm tired of cooking alternators.

Thanks!
Dan

------------------
Red '86 GT, Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT,Black '88 Mera & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, '64 Stingray Coupe
'01 & '03 Corvette Coupes.
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Is the digital egr needed for the 7730 swap. If it is I'm in, or probably in either way! Do you by chance have any fuel injectors for a 2.8 for sale?
PontiacFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkpearl:

Is the digital egr needed for the 7730 swap. If it is I'm in, or probably in either way! Do you by chance have any fuel injectors for a 2.8 for sale?

Its needed if you want an EGR (or have to with emissions testing areas) with the 7730 swap. If you don't want the EGR, you don't need it and you can block it off, and reprogram the MEMCAL to remove EGR functions.
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Its needed if you want an EGR (or have to with emissions testing areas) with the 7730 swap. If you don't want the EGR, you don't need it and you can block it off, and reprogram the MEMCAL to remove EGR functions.

He is correct. I would of used it but I put headers on my car that did not have the EGR port on them. Instead of welded one on, I decided to not bother with it being I'm outside of the testing areas reach. 7730 swap is a definitely worth it IMO.
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the Distributor, EGR and 87 ECM. Do you still have them?
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Everything should be replied to. EGR with plate is sold, ECMs are sold pending funds.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Email sent
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfDirect Link to This Post
Are the EGR valves in the second pic in first post still availble?
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Just posting for feedback. Thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock