Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FREE Rims, Must pick up local, will not ship them.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FREE Rims, Must pick up local, will not ship them. by JohnWPB
Started on: 02-08-2010 04:34 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Samohtneas on 02-09-2010 04:31 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
* * * * THEY HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME, and are no longer available * * * * *

As the title says, come get them, and they are yours. a set of 4 stock Gray GT Lace rims. They are in pretty good condition. They all have the Fiero center caps, but are pretty well faded of course. The tires are completely shot / dry rotted.

Lake Worth, Florida, Palm Beach County
Close to intersection of Haverhill Road & Lake Worth Road.

Call me on my cell at 561-236-70 two four.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-08-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey, how much to ship those to me in Minnesota?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Are you serious Chris?! I thought you had decent rims... but I cant remember for sure, and can't quite tell from this photo I took on the way to the Tyler Build

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Are you serious Chris?! I thought you had decent rims... but I cant remember for sure, and can't quite tell from this photo I took on the way to the Tyler Build

I actually have a set of GT lace in the shed, with no tires. I couldn't find a buyer for them.

And I was kidding. Yes, I still have my 17" Motegi's which are showing salt damage.. Sadly, I could not afford tires for the lace wheels, or they would be my winter rims.

I'll have to clean the Motegi's up soon, even though I wash them regularly.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FLORDIA!!!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FLORDIA!!!

That is a simple question!
ANSWER:Because I can work on my car wearing shorts and a T-Shirt in the middle of February!

How could you possibly need a set of gray GT lace wheels with all of the parts cars you have gone through?!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-08-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Lol at the pic. Its always good to have a extr set of rims.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Right now I WISH In lived back in florida!!! I used to live in wellington then moved to PSL. Now we are in Tennessee and trying to find our way back to FLA.... I have a close friend that lives in Boynton beach and my paternal grandparents live off haverhill road..... Peace

Pete
KurtAKX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
I wish these were in Michigan.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I'll be at the Shades of Green in Lake Buena Vista in 3 1/2 weeks. Hold them for me and then you can deliver them to me free of charge when I get there. Seriously, if Shades of Green were closer to you, I would ask you to hold them until I got down there, and I would pick them up. Good luck!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Hulki, I would have liked to have bought you a beer! I just got off the phone with someone that is going to come get them.....

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
No problem, John. I only wanted them because they were free, not because I needed them. I'm glad they're going to a good home!
old one

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for old oneSend a Private Message to old oneDirect Link to This Post
thanks john, i appreciate your calling me back on the rims. i told my brother-in-law to be sure and call you before he comes over and picks up the rims.
Samohtneas

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasDirect Link to This Post
Damn, wish I had seen these earlier! I live in Auburndale and my wheels are getting miiighty crusty.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock