Started on: 02-06-2010 08:54 PM
Replies: 29
Last post by: bmwguru on 02-14-2010 04:02 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,
I'm running out of room at my shop. I'm going to try and update this thread with new stuff every day or two. Here is what I'm selling as of today.
Also, I know I have a nice set of tires from my gold GT with low mileage. They will be taken off the rims. The rims will be scrapped unless someone wants to pay $25.00 a rim. That is the going scrap price for them for this month. Sweet. I'll post up pics and tire information on Monday.

I also have a 1986 SE for parts. Gray on Gray. Not complete (the drivetrain is gone), but pm me with your needs and I'll let you know what I have. Basically, if you come and get it $10.00 per part no matter what it is. Spend $50.00 and get $20.00 in parts for free. I got dibs on the cradle, pedal boxes, all rims, and front knuckles.
I'll post pics on Monday if the snow melts a bit. I've got extra fenders and hood if wanted. $10.00 per part!
Clean title if someone needs just a clean chassis for a kit car project.

A little off topic, but I have a great condition Jetta GLS dash from a 2000 Jetta. (Yes, the donor car for the VR6 Fiero).
$50.00 picked up.

I can ship the items if needed. I prefer to not ship anything: glass, fragile, thin plastic, to Canada (nothing personal I have had bad luck with customs), or oversized. I will only ship via Fedex ground. NO post office. The line at the local post office here is worse than a new attraction at Six Flags. Parking is two blocks away too.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT 3800s/c, 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com
www.hausofguru.com

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
More info on the rims
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

More info on the rims

I've got two sets of four. They are stock GT style gray laced rims. The one set is a little beaten up, the other has 60,000 miles on them. I plan on using them for scrap because I've been getting $25.00 a rim when I drop 20+ aluminum rims to them. I'll take the same but I'd prefer to not ship because that will drive the cost more than they are worth.
Dave
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
Do you think the jetta dash would fit in a fiero? Also would you be interested in selling the seat rails?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea if the Jetta dash would fit. I never looked at it that way before.
I can sell just the rails, but they may go with the seats...a few pms for them so far.
Dave
Tstang429

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
Mr. Guru. If you can snap me a few pics of the 60k mile ones id appreciate it. I am heading out to Philly are on the 20th and I can all ways swing that way. Were also hitting Atlantic City that week as well. Just pm me pics or email to Tstang429@aol.com. or post up. I'm interested.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I'll take pics on Monday when I get into the shop.
Dave
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Grey streeing wheel?

[This message has been edited by vrossiter (edited 02-07-2010).]

drebinpk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post
so how are those seats comfort wise compared to the stock ones and how high do you sit?
PFF
System Bot
Logan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganDirect Link to This Post
How Much To Ship seats to Terre Haute, Indiana Zip code 47802... can do paypal...
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, today was out of control. I had four Bimmers towed in unexpectedly. I'll be heading to the shop an hour early tomorrow to get the pics and update this thread properly.
All pms will be returned within the next hour.
I'll get quotes together on shipping the seats, but I'd really prefer to do a local sale on them. They will be concidered oversize and I only ship via fedex ground.
Dave
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
dave. if you still have the seats when i get my taxes back (bout 2 weeks) ill send you a PM.
Tstang429

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
No worry for me I used to work in a shop know how the time can turn. would love to see them when ever you get a chance.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
thanks for understanding. I finally ate my breakfast at 4:15pm today.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
pic of notchie tails. $10 ea.

Front ribbed aero bumper from a 1986 SE. $10.00 picked up-no shipping. It is torn, but can be repaired.

Seats have been sold in a local sale...sorry guys. It is easier to do that than ship them.
edit to remove sold parts

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-11-2010).]

John Hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John HessSend a Private Message to John HessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Here is a pic of the rims. They are all in the same condition as this one. Tires are sold and not included in this sale.

Pic of rally gauges $10.00

pic of notchie tails. $10 ea.

Front ribbed aero bumper from a 1986 SE. $10.00 picked up-no shipping. It is torn, but can be repaired.

Cluster from ??? $10.00

Seats have been sold in a local sale...sorry guys. It is easier to do that than ship them.

I am interested in the wheels. what is the price/ will you ship them to Colorado?
Logan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you'd have a hardtop roof and headliner backing board? PM me if so.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
pm's returned.
Any chance if I had a hardtop roof, I'd keep it. I'm looking for one myself.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Lemme know if you happen across any extras.
Tstang429

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
bmw whats the best time that week to come out for those rims?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I'm at the shop M-F 8:05am to about 4:50pm. On Fridays, we open the Guinness around 4pm.
If you need to come later give the shop a call, it forwards to my cell.....or just break in....the alarm company will call me and tell me to go down and ID you for the police. just kidding.
Dave
yes, I have a weird sense of humor.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm, thanks
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I'm at the shop M-F 8:05am to about 4:50pm. On Fridays, we open the Guinness around 4pm.
If you need to come later give the shop a call, it forwards to my cell.....or just break in....the alarm company will call me and tell me to go down and ID you for the police. just kidding.
Dave
yes, I have a weird sense of humor.

Guinness? Gross...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I used to drink Killian's but I fell on the darker side.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I gotta put the parts on hold for a few days. I'll still post up some parts I have on my shelves inside. Here is why....

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-12-2010).]

John Hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John HessSend a Private Message to John HessDirect Link to This Post
I am just learing to use this site. last week I asked what the price of the wheels is and if they can be sent to Colordo. Please contact me at johthehess@crestedbutte.net
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by John Hess:

I am just learing to use this site. last week I asked what the price of the wheels is and if they can be sent to Colordo. Please contact me at johthehess@crestedbutte.net

Sorry, I sent you a pm. The wheels are going to Tstang. He's coming to pick them up. They would have been a real pain to ship...or more than they are worth.
Dave

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock