Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: FieroAddiction 4t60/4t60e trany mounts and shifter bracket + extra

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: FieroAddiction 4t60/4t60e trany mounts and shifter bracket + extra by Alex4mula
Started on: 02-04-2010 09:14 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: GKDINC on 02-05-2010 04:42 PM
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Used for like 30 miles. ***Ship to lower 48 only. I willl also include the passenger side trany-to-block bracket that I built for free. All brackets in the picture included (front, rear, side and shifter) plus the little one for the cable. These are high quality units from FieroAddiction and the good thing is that No Mofification is needed to the cradle. Is a true bolt on. Real time saver. Asking $99 shipped.

These brackets bolt to the GM 4T60 or 4T60E four speed autoumatic transaxle and allow you to use these transmissions without any modifications to the Fiero cradle. They will fit the stock rubber mounts or Fiero Addiction polyurethane mounts.

http://www.fieroaddiction.c...th=19&products_id=15

This bracket and lever set is designed to fit the 4T60, 4T60E, or 4T65E transmissions and will allow use of the stock Fiero automatic shift cable with with no modifications to the cable.

http://www.fieroaddiction.c..._info&products_id=14

***The little black bracket on the shifter that connects to the cable is also included.

On trany;

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Haggerty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaggertySend a Private Message to HaggertyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take them if these two dont.
DefEddie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
Cash in hand(paypal),just need a pm saying my turn.
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

Payment has been sent.

Thanks,
Michael
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Got it. This is SOLD!

Later on I'll post axles and some other misc things for this swap. Thanks all for interest.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Thanks
Gary

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock