Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 85gt (Ontario,Canada) Shoot me an offer (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 85gt (Ontario,Canada) Shoot me an offer by CheshireGrin
Started on: 02-04-2010 12:41 AM
Replies: 47
Last post by: CheshireGrin on 02-23-2010 07:44 PM
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Updated Feb 15 2010
Sold so far:
Interior trim pieces and console surround
Headlight motors
passenger side rocker panel

I bought an 85GT with hopes of restoring it but the rust is far too gone to be salvageable with my current skillset. Prices are set at " Send me an offer" . I am certainly not trying to make a ton just help contribute to the fiero that i will be getting soon. Paint is in good to decent condition on most parts but i would certianly deem them of daily driver quality. I will do my best to describe them as much as possible. I do have paypal but am sorta new with it so please be patient with me. The car had 83000km when bought and i was told it needed a fuel pump. I heard the car start and it ran well before i bought it.

I will be selling the engine and possibly the trans but i haven't removed them yet.

Also have
Grey lace rims w/ crap tires light curb rash (4)
Engraved intake manifold with throttle body
Notchie-back Taillights (no cracks but some yellow overspray around outsides) (left and right)
The stock non lace rims (dont know what to call them) with good tires on them (4)
GT rear bumper ( may need some repainting but otherwise good condition)

More to come
Thanks for looking
Ryan

[This message has been edited by CheshireGrin (edited 02-15-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
So far console skeleton and Gas tank have been dibs`d. If the part isnt listed chances are i have it and just havent taken it off the car yet so send me a PM.
Ryan
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Is the engine cradle still in useable shape or rotted beyond repair. Thanks Dan
dalark68

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dalark68Send a Private Message to dalark68Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Sorry dan but the cradle is toasted i wouldnt even consider it salvagable. Sorry for not mentioning that sooner
Ryan
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post

CheshireGrin

693 posts
Member since Oct 2006
pms replied
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
how much for the front bumper?
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
there is 1 person in line ahead of you for the front bumper at the moment but i will let you know regardless so you wont have to wait around
Thanks guys
Ryan
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Hi , any chances you have this in good condition without broken tab ?

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
which side do you need robert? i will check as soon as i get home and pm you
Ryan
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the gt ground effects panel right under the door? I need the drivers side... Thanks
PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
i do still have the drivers side ground effect portion but i will check its condition tonight when i get home and pm some pictures
Ryan
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post

CheshireGrin

693 posts
Member since Oct 2006
I may be doing a run up into the niagra/toronto region around the 17th so if you would like any parts and live in this region i can deliver them to you myself.
Ryan
CDS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDSSend a Private Message to CDSDirect Link to This Post
How much for the wind deflector?
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
pm sent about wind deflector
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Pictures are now being updated on photobucket album whenever i get a chance i will be adding new pictures when i get a chance
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Driver side power mirror?
The MaD cOw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post
how are the outer door weather strips?
W Scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for W ScottSend a Private Message to W ScottDirect Link to This Post
PMs previously sent about interior parts
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
new pics added
Dibs`d so far-
Shifter console and Hvac surround
Front Bumper
Egr Weatherpack (i think)
engraved intake
seabird296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seabird296Send a Private Message to seabird296Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied to all if I missed you please let me know. I want to begin shipping parts next week.
Thank you all
Ryan
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm.
W Scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for W ScottSend a Private Message to W ScottDirect Link to This Post
I think you missed my PM look for prices...
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Pms replied

Ryan
W Scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for W ScottSend a Private Message to W ScottDirect Link to This Post
Agreed to purchase:
Overhead dome light
Shifter trim
Head light motors
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by W Scott:

Agreed to purchase:
Overhead dome light
Shifter trim
Head light motors

The above are now sold pending payment as well as the passenger side rocker panel
Thanks
Ryan
mtjd25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtjd25Send a Private Message to mtjd25Direct Link to This Post
Any word on shipping on that front bumper yet? thanks
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
im looking into shipping it from the states to save on shipping and hope to start shipping next week. I will get back to you with a definate answer this weekend.
Thank you for your patience
Ryan
mtjd25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtjd25Send a Private Message to mtjd25Direct Link to This Post
Ok, thanks, not meaning to rush you at all. Just wanted to check in on an update, take your time!
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
ok so apparently shiiping things like a bumper from here costs upwards of $400 so i would suggest if you are in the US and would like a part try and keep it small or hopefully be able to meet me near detroit.
Ryan
PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post

CheshireGrin

693 posts
Member since Oct 2006
bump for more parts added
jimbunt1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbunt1Send a Private Message to jimbunt1Direct Link to This Post
Looking for e-brake leather boot in black.Got one?

Jim
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
jim- hows 10 plus shipping sound? If not feel free to hit me up with an offer.

Ryan
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
how much for the Power windows, door locks, and power mirrors..with the harness and switches?

shipped to Pewaukee, WI, 53072
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
i think someone has dibbs on the power window switches before you but i will let you know.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I am driving up to deliver some parts to the kitchener/Hamilton area tomorrow. If you live between there and windsor and would like parts i can deliver them to you. If its on my way make me a reasonable offer and its yours.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ryan
drebinpk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post
i was wondering if this is in good condition on the car and how much you would want for it? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-2-065518.html
drebinpk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post

drebinpk

577 posts
Member since Apr 2009
drebinpk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post

drebinpk

577 posts
Member since Apr 2009
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
are you refering to the positive connection end of the battery?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock