I need a 3800 Swap axle! by jaybeezi
Started on: 01-30-2010 01:25 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2010 09:23 PM
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
I need a passenger side axle and am unable to build one myself.. no time. I'd just get one from WCF but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to wait for months to get it, does anybody have one, or, is anybody able to make one and sell it...

Edit: oops, for a 4T65E-HD with WCF/Purple Reign/FieroX type mounts.

[This message has been edited by jaybeezi (edited 01-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
What model transmission? HD or non HD because they use different axles. I THINK, (someone or search can verify this) but the non HD pass side dosen't need any modifications. It is a plug and play from some(can't remeber) fwd vehicle.
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, edited with info.
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

What model transmission? HD or non HD because they use different axles. I THINK, (someone or search can verify this) but the non HD pass side dosen't need any modifications. It is a plug and play from some(can't remeber) fwd vehicle.

Someone correct me if Im wrong,but I beleave its the drivers side that doesnt need to be modified,it uses the stock fiero, automatic, drivers side axle..

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Someone correct me if Im wrong,but I beleave its the drivers side that doesnt need to be modified,it uses the stock fiero, automatic, drivers side axle..

Yep
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Correct, but the pass side needs to be built. There are instructions on the forum, just read/print out the instructions, collect all the parts, and then find a mechanic to do it for you.
I heard it is not that hard but I haven't done it myself. But I can follow instructions very well.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock