Started on: 01-30-2010 03:24 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: MadDanceSkillz on 02-01-2010 01:20 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
As many of you know, I was in a car "accident" a couple weeks ago. I just got around to getting tires for my wheels, as two of them
are flat. Upon removal of the tires it was discovered that one of the wheels is badly damaged, probably beyond repair.

So, I need some nice wheels for my Fiero. Aftermarket is preferred but if you have a set of 88 honeycombs I
might be interested, especially if gold. Let me know what you have. Tires are not necessary, but if there are some nice/new all season tires on them that would be fine. Just let me know what you have. I have lots of nice parts for trade, too.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fastmax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
I have a nice set of Momo with a good set of tires on them i will take $400.00 and maybe meet you half way let me no i got some pic to
fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post

fastmax

79 posts
Member since Dec 2008
PM sent
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Pm's replied
fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
man i sent you a pm with my cell # so you can call me or text me because i have a hell of a time posting pic on here sorry about that . If not my brother Dementia will help me post some later if that is ok thinks (marc)
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to you fastmax if need help whit Pics

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 01-30-2010).]

FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Direct Link to This Post

borbet type r 18x8.5 with 225/45/zr/18 eagle f1 dsg3 tires, 2 are new over 90% other two have 30% left. I also have 2 extra wheels to go with

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastmax:

I have a nice set of Momo with a good set of tires on them i will take $400.00 and maybe meet you half way let me no i got some pic to

Here a Picture of them wheels of Fastmax that he was talking about .
fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
Thanks newbfiero for that ! As you can see they are a little dirty but they are like new i will take $400.00 or best offer the front's size's are 205/60/15 and the back's are 215/60/15
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I'm on the fence abouthow those look...any others?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

any others?

You need wheels? I got wheels.

88 Gold Cross-lace w/curb rash $100 I was going to fix them but never did anything with them
88 Gold Cross-lace good shape $350 225/60/R15 Goodyear on rear 215/60/R15 on fronts need replaced. I went with this tire size to help fill the wheel wells better and lower the cruising RPM's a little.
88 Black Cross-lace good shape $300 no tires need some road grime cleaned off the inside.
16" Celica GTS wheels. $350 no tires. Caution these have a slightly smaller hub diameter which can either be resolved by removing a small amount of material from either the rims or the wheel bearings.
16" GrandAm Three spoke design w/mismatched tires & painted black $150.

If you want some pictures let me know and I will go venture out into the cold.

Edit2: Opps, I didn't know what I had!

[This message has been edited by Jefrysuko (edited 01-31-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Pics of the curb rash? And the rear tires on the other gold ones are good? That 100 dollar set of golds seems great...I'm calling dibs but I do need to see pics first.

Thanks, Jeff.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Pics of the curb rash? And the rear tires on the other gold ones are good? That 100 dollar set of golds seems great...I'm calling dibs but I do need to see pics first.

Thanks, Jeff.

You would ask about the ones that are in the back of the attic of the shed wouldn't you? Sure you don't want the GrandAm ones?
The tires are a little old but they hold air and have plenty of tread. I will check them out a little better to make sure they are still in good condition.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
The 100 dollar set sounds pretty great. I have a good source for cheap tires. With some modest lowering springs and my stock blue color, I think gold honeycombs would be awesome
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
Jefry, What do the Celica GTS wheels look like and how wide are they?
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
ok, here are the pictures. They arn't as bad as I remembered. Maybe I should have asked more.

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

3491 posts
Member since Apr 2000

Originally posted by Lilchief:

Jefry, What do the Celica GTS wheels look like and how wide are they?

They are 6.5" wide with a 35mm offset

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
not sure what Dan is asking for his 18inch wheels but i have 18s on my car and i love it
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
The gold wheels are now sold.

Jeff, you still have my number? Give me a calla nd we can figure out how to get them to me.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock