88 Cradle and other stuff by Bizziedude
Started on: 01-21-2010 04:33 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: mikereednv on 01-23-2010 10:50 AM
Bizziedude

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
Everyone...

Some items I have decided to put out there for sale:
Just as soon as I figure out to get pics on here I will, otherwise I'll e-mail pics to whoever is interested.
1. ***SOLD***: 88 Formula cradle with all suspension minus sway bar, coils, and struts . Rust free from an Arizona car that was front only (sheet metal) damaged.
"SELLING CONDITION" on this cradle...buyer must arrange and pay for shipping. I will palletize and deliver to a shipper for the buyer at no added cost.
Figure from Las Vegas for shipping cost purposes.
2. $100 shipped anywhere continental US: 1 console skeleton from an 88. This is a nice one!!!
3. $250 shipped anywhere continental US: Set of dark grey with red insert Mr. Mikes leather seat covers...they fall somewhere in the very good to excellent in condition
range. "Covers Only"!!!
4. $150 both (or 75 each) shipped anywhere continental US: Left and right 88 front spindles from the same above mentioned Arizona car...the car only had sheet metal
damage.
5. $50 shipped anywhere continental US: Cheesy tinted aftermarket Fastback quarter windows. I had these mounted and they really suck compared to what I replaced them
with. Some light scratching from sitting around but no cracks...you'll need mounting tape.
6. $100 shipped anywhere continental US: 88 tilt auto column w/key, intermittent wiper/non-cruise stalk included. These will work in manual cars!
7. $40 shipped anywhere continental US: JVC KD-AR770 stereo out of my '03 Wrangler. It works awesome and has a USB port on the front and aux in ports on back for an
IPOD. Reason for replacement...wife kept complaining about how complicated it was to operate...so back in with stock radio.
8. $60 shipped anywhere continental US: 86-88 Dark Grey Console. Some edge lifting. Structurally good with hairline crack in one mounting tab (pic included on issue).

More to come (please wait for me post) as I sort and prepare for my upcoming military retirement move to Olympia, WA area!

------------------
88 Coupe/full GT Conversion/3.4 getrag
"Coastie"

[This message has been edited by Bizziedude (edited 01-22-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the seat covers

PM sent
JPD88FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the cradle, PM sent

[This message has been edited by JPD88FieroGT (edited 01-21-2010).]

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
What would the aprox shipping weight be on the cradle (including packing)?
Bizziedude

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post
Bump for some pics that were added!

------------------
88 Coupe/full GT Conversion/3.4 getrag
"Coastie"

mikereednv

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mikereednvSend a Private Message to mikereednvDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock