Started on: 01-21-2010 01:27 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: weaselbeak on 02-12-2010 07:24 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 sets of seats.

The first set is a tan leather set of seats. They are in great condition and are very comfortable. They have been recovered, but it is not the standard crappy job. Ironically, they are the most valuable thing on the entire car they came out of. These were well done and look and feel good. I will get pictures soon. 150 OBO for the seats plus shipping or free pickup. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

The second set is a pair of cloth 87 GT seats. Yes, you read that right, and yes, they are the ones with the leather belting and GT emblems. They are moderately dirty but not stained, and the only flaw in either of them is some of the "trim" that goes up the left side of the driver's seat is broken. This would be a very easy fix and can be taken off any Fiero seat, not just this particular kind. Once again, pics coming soon. 100 OBO for both seats plus shipping or free pickup. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

MAYBE a trade of something of equal value, but probably not. I like digital gauges a whole lot. Depending on what kind you had I'd even give you other stuff and/or cash.

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo

PM Me if you need:
Lebaron Brake Swap Brackets
38004.9l Motor/Transmission Mounts
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or any other custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 02-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Could you post a picture of those tan seats? If I come for that tranny it may be a sweeter pot, as we may need them for another 86.
Crimpcap

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrimpcapSend a Private Message to CrimpcapDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Pics coming tonight...but it will be late tonight.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Also waiting on pic's of the tan seats, if there what i think they are ill probabley take them.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Also waiting on pic's of the tan seats, if there what i think they are ill probabley take them.

Jeeezz, Kid, you broke your seats, too?
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
Are the cloth ones grey? Maybe I missed it somewhere?
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they are gray.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

MadDanceSkillz

2591 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Sorry about the lack of pics...I'll get some up soon. I got in too late to take any of them last night and had to just go home instead.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still haven't been down to where the seats are located, but I will be tomorrow...
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Pics being edited into first post now. Note that I did not clean them and they had been in a dusty (But enclosed) shed for a week.
PFF
System Bot
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested in the leather seats. Please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

Steve

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT\3800 SC\4T65E-HD

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 01-31-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Leather seats are sold.

Cloth ones still available. 100 shipped for the covers. The only thing wrong with them is that the leather "tube" along the driver side cover is a little broken. The seat is not actually ripped. this is an easy fix and the material is found almost always unbroken on any Fiero seat. I will sell both seats for 90.00 local pickup with the actual seats included.
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
How is the velour finish on the seat bottoms; is it worn badly or "thinning"? On a 0 - 10 scale how would you rate them (aside from the split trim described already)?

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 02-03-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Other than the trim, I'd rate them 8.5/10. I bet I'd rate them higher if I cleaned them. They don't seem to be thinning and on the verge of ripping like many unripped seats I have seen.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
I bought the 1st set when I went out there to get a tranny from him. They were exactly what he said they were. These guys have a ton of stuff.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock