WTB: 14" Steelie center-caps by Twilight Fenrir
Started on: 01-17-2010 08:21 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Twilight Fenrir on 01-21-2010 11:05 PM
Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
Well, the time has come again for me to post a thread looking for the surprisingly elusive 14" Steel-wheel center-caps from the Fiero. As far as I know, these are considered garbage by most people, who prefer the aluminum rims, so I'm not expecting to pay too much for them. Though, that may prove to be folly, that's what my assumption is atm. I've got steelies, and I like the way they look, minus the missing pontiac emblems, and one or two cracks from my center-caps.

I'm looking for a full set, prefereably an extra one or two for a spare. They need to have the pontiac emblem still in the middle, and in as good of shape as possible.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosareaddictive

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosareaddictiveSend a Private Message to fierosareaddictiveDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Jerry
Twilight Fenrir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
Nope, wrong size, still lookin'

Thanks.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Are the one from the 13 to 14 the same width across ?

I know I got 3 that came out of the 13 wasn,t sure if the were defrents in them .

Anyway a bump for you .

Rob
Twilight Fenrir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Are the one from the 13 to 14 the same width across ?

I know I got 3 that came out of the 13 wasn,t sure if the were defrents in them .

Anyway a bump for you .

Rob

I'm pretty sure they're different, or so the people at the Fiero Factory told me... Apparently, the 13's are supposed to be pretty rare... which, is odd since I've gotten two offers for them now :P
Twilight Fenrir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
Bumperoni
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Just for your info though Steelies are somewhat rare and they are 13's, not 14's.
Twilight Fenrir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Just for your info though Steelies are somewhat rare and they are 13's, not 14's.

Nooo, they're 14's. The Fiero had both. My tires are 215 (something I don't remember) R14.
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
His wheels are black they are from 87-88 coupes and are 14" I have the caps you are looking for you can email me at parts @fieroparts.com if you still need them I have a NOS set and might have a set of very nice used one as well.

Tim,
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Twilight Fenrir:

Nooo, they're 14's. The Fiero had both. My tires are 215 (something I don't remember) R14.

I have four:

Set of 4 14" steel rims from 86 SC with trim rings/centre caps

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/046214.html

PM with best offer if interested.

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
I've got a set of four as well. Let me know if you still need them.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Twilight Fenrir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent, still lookin'

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock