Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Lots and lots of Fiero stuff for sale...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Lots and lots of Fiero stuff for sale... by MadDanceSkillz
Started on: 01-09-2010 09:15 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Fierfly on 01-19-2010 10:48 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I'm separating this thread from the other as it was more about the engine/transmission.

Crack-Free Fastback tail lights are for sale again. 200 dollars + shipping.

Very, very smooth set of 4spd shift/select cables with 42k miles - 100 OBO

Nice 4-Spoke steering wheel - 25

Decent Dash - 35.00 Pickup Only

Decent 4spd Silver Shifter Bezel - 15.00

Excellent Silver Gauge Cluster Bezel - 20.00

HID Headlight kit with EVERYTHING needed to do the 15 minute conversion - 155.00

Complete V6 Intake with Throttle Body, Plenum, and Silver Intake Below Plenum - 125.00

Authentic GM Service Manual for 86 Fiero with Black Leather Covers And Fiero Emblem - 45.00

Any Plastic Interior Trim Piece - 25.00

Nice Doors With Power Everything - 75.00 Pickup Only

Set of 4 Loaded Fiero Calipers that work Very Well and are Painted Red - 100 OBO

Full Set of LeBaron Brake Swap Brackets - 100

Prothane Total Polyurethane Kit for 84-87 Fiero NEW IN BOX - 80

Pioneer AVIC-F700BT head unit FITS GREAT IN FIEROS. I Have one installed in my personal car. It is a Double DIN Touchscreen/Navigation/Carputer/Does Everything Unit - 350

Set of 4 Stock 14" Wheels with Tires - 75 OBO Pickup ONLY

Fastback Wing - 75.00

Entire Fastback Setup Ready To Install With Wing/Clip/Tail Lights of your choice/Sail Windows All in Great Condition - 700
I'll wait a few more days and see if anyone wants the whole clip, and if not, it will be parted out to the people who have made the best offers IF I decide to sell them that way.

Nice set of 15" Wheels that fit a Fiero Well - 150 OBO
Pics of Wheels

Also, pretty much everything out of the interior and front hood is for sale. If I missed something PM me! The whole car is getting parted out aside from the engine/transmission stuff!

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo

PM Me if you need:
Lebaron Brake Swap Brackets
38004.9l Motor/Transmission Mounts
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or any other custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 01-12-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
Pioneer AVIC-F700BT head unit FITS GREAT IN FIEROS. I Have one installed in my personal car. It is a Double DIN Touchscreen/Navigation/Carputer/Does Everything Unit - 350

Got any pics of that installed in a fiero? Do you have the IPod connection cords for it by chance?
(Isnt the fiero a 1.5 din?)

[This message has been edited by tomanyfieros (edited 01-10-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I had 2 of these, and one of them is in my wrecked car. Luckily, it survived the wreck. And with minor trimming to the bezel, removal of that stupid metal thing in the back of the radio recess that you should do anyway, and relocation of some kind of plug back there to the right about 2 inches into a more recessed area, it fits perfect. Hell, it fits like it was made to go there. Once I do the install in the new car I'll put pics up but it will be sold by then.
Kelvin Vivian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for gray, driver-side carpet. If you have this available, let me know your price. Thanks, kv

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Actually, yours was the highest bid. Sent you a PM
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

MadDanceSkillz

2591 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Actually, yours was the highest bid. Sent you a PM
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

MadDanceSkillz

2591 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Yes, I have some good gray carpeting available for the driver's side. Make me an offer.

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo

PM Me if you need:
Lebaron Brake Swap Brackets
38004.9l Motor/Transmission Mounts
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or any other custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

Kelvin Vivian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Yes, I have some good gray carpeting available for the driver's side. Make me an offer.

MDS,

I no longer need the carpet, if I can think of anything else I need, I'll let you know... Thx. <BUMP>

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Fastback tail lights are for sale again. 200 dollars + shipping.
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post

Excellent Silver Gauge Cluster Bezel - 20.00

Pix please.

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT\3800 SC\4T65E-HD

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I don't have pics and don't feel like taking them, but I promise you it is 100 percent scratch free, or at least as I see it when it's installed in my car. I bought it NOS not too long ago and it's been in my personal car ever since. Sorry about the pic situation...it still kind of hurts to move and for a 20 dollar item I can't justify the trouble.
PFF
System Bot
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
What condition/color is the radio pod piece, or is it called the dash center consol (the part that surrounds the vent, radio and HVAC controls, not the face bezel)? I am looking for one in mint condition w/ the vinyl intact, no cracks and have the Aux gauge opening at the top...

Is the instrument cluster a 120mph speedo? How much you asking for it?

What condition/color is the A-Pillar interior trim piece (drivers side)?

What condition/color is the interior sill trim piece that goes from under the dash to around the e-brake handle (drivers side obviously)?

Is the lower steering wheel cowl in good condition (the black plastic cover under the dash/column by your knees)?

Thanks,
AL
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I have a pretty good "radio dash" in tan coloration, and a decent one in dark gray, but I doubt either of them are MINT.

Yes, I have several 120MPG gauge clusters...I'm saying make an offer on them. Once I get enough offers and have a good idea of what to ask for them, I'll sell them. I guess you're buying other stuff from me, so I'd trust you to offer me a fair price. All of them work perfectly.

I have a tan and a gray A-Pillar piece. Both are good.

Same as above for the steering wheel piece.

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I'll trade you a new Getrag select cable for the V-6 4 speed cables.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

I have a pretty good "radio dash" in tan coloration, and a decent one in dark gray, but I doubt either of them are MINT.

Yes, I have several 120MPG gauge clusters...I'm saying make an offer on them. Once I get enough offers and have a good idea of what to ask for them, I'll sell them. I guess you're buying other stuff from me, so I'd trust you to offer me a fair price. All of them work perfectly.

I have a tan and a gray A-Pillar piece. Both are good.

Same as above for the steering wheel piece.

My Fiero is an 88gt, so all my colors would be dk gray I belive??

Kinda hard for me to make a resonable offer w/o seeing them. BUT, assuming there what I am looking for (color & quality)...
$35 for radio dash
$10 for lower steering cover
$20 for A-Pilar
$20 for lower interior door trim w/ at least a couple of the color matched screw covers
$35 for 120 mph instrument cluster, no outer dash plastic needed, just the assembly... The one I have now has the 200mph & tach conversion kit that was offer by FOCOA years ago and I am restoring my gt to stock...
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

Deal. Sending you a PM now. I have 3 sets of them now...I'll send you the good ones. Ironically, I was planning to sell them for 90 bucks!

EDIT for others interested in the cables
ALL of them are good, I simply meant I'd send Rodney the lowest mile set I have.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 01-12-2010).]

Fierfly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post

PM sent regarding poly kit.

Fierfly
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Wow, you've been busy david! You just left my house and you've already built a thread on here! Just tell everyone to pick up the parts at my place (since they're already here) and I'll just "hang on" to the cash for you... Lol
Fierfly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent for Poly kit.

Thx,
Fierfly

------------------
A good man is hard to find...but a good Fiero mechanic is Priceless.

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock