Dietmar F360 Rear fascia (in US) by fierocarparts
Started on: 12-22-2009 10:16 AM
Replies: 21
Last post by: CrazyDragn on 02-08-2010 05:37 PM
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...?hash=item27af1a509e

Welll substanial refund of deposit made.
So for sale before eBay again.

Do you want to stand out even in a Fiero crowd?
I have decided to sell my Dietmar rear fascia. I have $800 tied up in this bumper and that will be the reserve price. I understand that money may be tight for some after the holidays. If I don't get what I have in it, I may relist it when tax refunds start hitting.
It looks equally good on the Notchback as well as the Fastback. I first put it on my Formula and then an 88 GT I had. What I like most is that not everyone has this style of bumper. It is very durable and fits well.
For those wanting to know shipping, it weighs 16#. Because it fits your Fiero, it is the same size as your fiero bumper with very little added width. It would be shipped from 76112 and I have access to most shippers including Greyhound. With this info, you should be able to get a price quote on shipping. You can figure about 7# more for shipping material and about $25 for me to box it for shipping.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 02-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Could you post a picure of the side view...thanks and good luck with your sale.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
NICE! but a little too expensive for my budget. If you don’t sell it you should think about making copies of it. It looks like you customized it so it wouldn’t be like ripping off the original…or would it? Anyway good luck with your sale.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030760.html
Yea for some people it is hard to afford a modification that costs more than the car. Like an engine swap or chopping the top. Spend a $1000 for the car and then another $15K-$20K modifying it.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 12-22-2009).]

justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
PMs replied to.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
After Christmas bump
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
still have it? I thought this thing would be gone 1 hr after you posted it
good luck with the sale, some one will be getting a nice part.
D.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
As much interest that were in these back a couple of years ago, I figured to get lots of offers. You're right it is a good quality/fit.
I wanted to post it on eBay but it is too difficult from my iPhone. Got my laptop back so I am getting ready for tax refunds to come in. I'm planning to add that I will take some trade as well as the only reason I am selling is that I have no plans to use it. I think it looks real good on the cars. People frequently asked what kind of car it was or overheard them say that they thought it was a Ferrari. I figured someone would buy it for making a mold and sell copies.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 01-07-2010).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
The $800 absolutely firm?
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
I'll entertain offers. Especially if it includes trades.
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Well tax refunds start hitting around the end of January, beginning of February so it will be seeing ebay about that time. If that is what you are waiting for, I will hold the bumper until end of February with a $100 non-refundable deposit.
At present, I am looking for a notchie with full ground effects (like 85 GT) much be 6-cyl, stick with A/C. Prefer white and full options. Trying to work out details with a few people on theirs but would work out trade and bump (depending on condition). Prefer car in TX, OK, LA or AR.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Nice bumper!

Would never pass MA inspection though; no licence plate lights
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNE!
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
No doubt who bought this, huh? And a 3.8L SC to back it up!
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I erased the other PMs I got after the deposit was made. So overage of deposit refunded and bumper is for sale again.
Thanks!
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Wait...so it's still available, haha?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Wait...so it's still available, haha?

Yeah unfortunately my business got hit with a MAJOR financial issue, and I have to put everything on hold until I get it resolved. I couldn't expect this to be held for what might be an undue amount of time so I'm stepping back letting others have a chance at it. If it's still available when I recover, then it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
I accidently erased the PM from a TX person before responding. Please resend. Have responded to others.
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Do those wicked tail lights come with it? me likey! Now if I could only afford it
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks about the tail lights. I put LED bulbs inside. The pics look better than they do in person IMO.
PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock