T-Top Roof section by Turbowedge
Started on: 12-15-2009 11:35 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: Turbowedge on 03-31-2010 05:48 PM
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete T-Top roof section of an '85 se. I have everything needed to do the swap. Roof section, glass, interior pieces, rubbers not in the best of shape but complete. Only thing I don't have are the two pieces that go directly behind the section on top of the roof. They were way to brittle and broke very easily. Was going to use but wound up with a '88 with factory CJB tops so I don't need this one laying around anymore. I do have pics on Photobucket under Turbowedge or I can send them to you if you pm me with an e-mail address. Looking to get best reasonable offer with these. I know a set that needs nothing has gone for $500, but with it needing those two pieces and maybe rubbers, I am realistic. I will ship, but buyer will have to figure out how much. My zip is34430 and I can go Greyhound. I have it is pretty good for shipping oversize things.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
do you have the weather stripping.?
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Yes, everything, all rubber. there are a couple of "rips" in the rubber, but I think that the black rvt that you would use to attach it back on the car would fix those. I have pics of everything in photobucket under turbowedge/ t-top parts car.

Originally posted by freedom0226:

do you have the weather stripping.?

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pics? PM sent
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post

BMTFIERO

1187 posts
Member since Dec 2007

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

. . . I have pics of everything in photobucket under turbowedge/ t-top parts car.

Never mind

Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Do you have any pics? PM sent

PM and photos sent, thanks.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Bump TTT for the weekend. Come on guys, someone can use this. Make a great winter project. I need it gone, make an offer.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Fieromadman you have a PM.

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 12-21-2009).]

Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top. I can't believe that no one wants a complete t-top roof with everything for cheap. Oh well.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
i may be interested - but i would like to see pics
pm sent - but i will be away from a computer for several days
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2009 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
PM returned to bmt, thanks
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
I need this gone. $300 + shipping takes it. Find one cheaper. I can't believe that no one is on this. Centexindy, you have mail.

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 12-28-2009).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
thanks - you have my email now - any chance you can send pics?
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
might be interested...need pics though
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Centexindy, I already sent pics but Lightbulb... posted the link as well. Thanks by the way lightbulb... Not sure how to do that yet.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Ok, fresh bump. Really, really need this gone guys. I will be going to the Daytona show March 26,27,28. I can bring it with me to save you on shipping. Summer's coming. Pictures on link above thanks to lightbulb.

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 03-08-2010).]

02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
how much is the shipping? probably outrageous to get it up here.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Looks rusted through in spots?? could be why it is not selling.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 03-10-2010).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Ok, fresh bump. Really, really need this gone guys. I will be going to the Daytona show March 26,27,28. I can bring it with me to save you on shipping. Summer's coming. Pictures on link above thanks to lightbulb.

...you never got back to me on shipping or pictures of the damaged areas on the seals
PFF
System Bot
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Looks rusted through in spots?? could be why it is not selling.

No rust on top itself. I cut the A pillers and drilled out the rivets in the back. No holes in the part that you would be re-using. As far as shipping goes, I have no idea or really the means to find out. There is a greyhound station about 25 miles from where I live. Folks on here say that is usually the cheapest way for big items such as this. Going to say without a scale that the glass tops are probably around 12# a piece and the roof section itself is around 80#. Then all the rubber and interior trim another 20# or so. It would be shipped from zip 34470.
slowGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slowGTSend a Private Message to slowGTDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slowGT:

You have a PM.

Back at ya!
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
SOLD, Thanks Chad. Feedback and rating left.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock