Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: A/C renewal parts, slightly used heater core,& . . .

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: A/C renewal parts, slightly used heater core,& . . . by Brian Lamberts
Started on: 12-12-2009 06:20 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Camel on 12-13-2009 06:44 PM
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Holiday Greetings Fiero Fiends (and Friends, too.)

I used to be a frequent flyer here in Cliff's Fieroland, but totalled my final Fiero and the thrill is gone for me.

So I'm starting a thread to sell some of my leftovers. I'll be adding to the thread later, as I take pics of stuff.

Starting off:

2 sets A/C (new, sealed) receiver dryers, with o-rings, orifice tubes, and sensors. I had an 88, I think these would fit any 85 & later Fiero, tho. A must if you want to put in a new compressor or convert to R134a. $25 plus shipping. Or if you decide to take both, $50 and I'll pick up the shipping.

Battery heat shield, I have a couple of these things. They're the plastic piece that goes between the battery and the engine. Every Fiero I've ever seen had these things missing. $5 each plus shipping (they're good but scratched on the engine side.)

Slightly used heater core, out of my 86. I bought it new, it has less than a year of use, Should fit 85 & later. I will guarantee (purchase price refund) it doesn't leak. $10 plus shipping. Buy it this weekend and I'll toss in a new fuel filter.

Nice clean V6 distributor. Works smooth, I'll guarantee the pickup coil works. Sorry, I don't think I've got any ignition modules around here or the module screws. $10 plus shipping.

Guarantees where given are for the purchase price, but doesn't include the shipping.

Coming in a later post-- 84 vintage Glass Quarter Windows with good arrows--I'd rate them 9 or so out of 10. Getrag shifter cables. A nice wing with new Fiero Store gaskets (custom matched paint, so it would need paint.) A nice rear deck and a hood with a PISA ZR 2 hood scoop (Pickup only.) I have three good compact spares--decent rubber as I remember, FREE, pickup only.

Post to the thread if interested, email me, or call me at 520 eight seven zero three five five two.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
What would shipping be on one of the AC dryer sets? Michigan. 48329. Thanks. <edit>How about shipping for the heater core and the AC dryer?

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 12-12-2009).]

Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
If you want them both, free shipping. Individual sets $5 for shipping.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I'd like one ac drier and the heater core. Let me know a total and where to paypal. Thanks
Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Camel, I've replied to your PM, I'll get back to you Sunday (today) in the afternoon with details. (he's got dibs on the battery shield things.)

Smartaxel, my Paypal acc't is brianlamberts(at)gmail.com. Substitute @ for (at). Thanks. For the A/C set, the heater core, and the fuel filter (FREE!,) $43. One of the A/C sets is still available.

Others, the local family and I are going out to a fancy restaurant for brunch to celebrate my birthday (a few days ago.) I will endeavor (ooh, I like that word) to find other requested stuff, do the weighing and packaging, and get back to any and all this afternoon.

And take some pics of other stuff I have to sell. . .

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Brian Lamberts (edited 12-13-2009).]

smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent... please read the note sent with it.
Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

Paypal sent... please read the note sent with it.

Jim, email sent explaining the charges.

B
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Paypal again.
Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

Paypal again.

Thanks, your parts will go out tomorrow. B

Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

Brian Lamberts

2691 posts
Member since Feb 2003
I found another battery heat shield. All the heat shields are spoken for. As well as t he V6 distributor. And all the A/C sets are spoken for. Thanks, B
PFF
System Bot
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Brian, thanks let me know when you can. Happy belated BDay!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock