Started on: 11-19-2009 04:10 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: PaulJK on 11-21-2009 10:02 PM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I'm debating whether or not to sell my set of (4) brake adapters to let you put the 11.25 inch blazer / LeBaron / cadillac brakes on a fiero. These are the 10 degree brackets and are NEW in the box - removed for a look and put back in. My understanding is that this brake upgrade will allow you to keep the parking brake. Would there be any takers at $105 + shipping ? i think that's what i paid for them.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 11-19-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
They look like these?

Kevin
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
yep
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
I'm assuming the GI stands for Gaugeing interest.

I may be.

Could you do $100 shipped to Centralia, MO. 65240?
Yes I know, the middle of nowhere...

Kevin
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
nope - these are custom made with limited availablilty. I am hesitating selling because, if i need them later, i might not be able to get them again. I just don't see me using them too soon and i do need some other things .... I was hoping that maybe a lot of people would be interested ....
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Don't know about limited availability. I found the CAD files on line for all three sets of brackets. Front set, and both the 10 degree and 5 degree rears. I took the files to a local CAD machine shop, and said he could do them no problem, but I thought he was a little high on the price. I then took the files, opened them with a viewer I got off the web, then scaled them properly to print out 1:1 templates. I am going to cut them out with my plasma cutter, and do them myself. I know now I can make these no problem, but I figured for 25 bucks each, I'd just buy yours and save the work. Oh well, heres hoping for alot of other interested people for you.

Thanks,
Kevin
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Don't know about limited availability.

I do. If they are not available until someone makes them or you make them yourself, that would make the availablility pretty limited .

bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock