Skoon's Part Sale 11/7/2009 by Lil Skoon
Started on: 10-31-2009 01:56 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: MooCow on 11-06-2009 08:41 AM
Lil Skoon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
So, as many of you know, my older brother Shawn (skoon) was taken from us way too soon!!! As many of you also know, there was A TON of parts!!! We are trying to sell the parts for a reasonable value and instead of selling all of them indivudually, we are going to be having a "garage sale". I have posted below a few pictures of most of the parts spread out. There are several boxes of parts, but you can see in the pictures that there are a lot of Fiero parts. Here's how we want this to work:

1) Held at our house in Concord, NC on Saturday November 7, 2009 from 10am-4pm. Please email me if you really want to come but can't make that time.
2) This is an offer only situation. We don't know how much this stuff is worth, but our family does know cars. We are asking people to make reasonable offers.
3) This is a cash only deal!!! No Checks!!!
4) The parts are for sale individually, but if someone wants to offer a price for the whole lot, that is perfectly fine with us!!! If you are close, we would be willing to help deliver as long as gas was paid for.
5) We want all the parts gone!

Please email me if you want to come and I will give you our address. I don't want to post it here, but if you email me, that I will know you are serious.

His car is also for sale. If you want to make us an offer for the parts plus his car, we can work with that too. Please feel free to make us offers, but please do not low ball us!!! If we feel like you are, you will just be ignored.

Here are a few details of his car:
1984 Fiero
4cyl/4spd
fastback body work
beretta brakes all the way around
many new parts!!!
2 sets of wheels

Let me know if you are interested in everything and I will send you pictures privately.

Here are a few pictures. Please email me and spread this around to everyone you know.

Thank you all for helping me spread Skoon's love of Fiero's
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
I wish I lived closer, sounds like a yard sale to beat all yard sales..you might want to post a pic of his Fiero as well. John
Adam1988

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adam1988Send a Private Message to Adam1988Direct Link to This Post
Will you ship?

I'm interested in your berretta brakes.

Sorry for your loss.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Lots of parts...Could you post a list of the new parts available?
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
We would be there in a second, just can't plan a trip up there with only a week notice. Please keep us posted if you guys decide to host a "round two" of the sale and what (if anything) is left. We are very sorry for your loss and you and your entire family remain in our thoughts.
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
i would like to know how much for the wing shiped? 49509 mi
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Im very sorry for the loss, Skoon was a good guy, I had a few conversations with him through PMs. I would love to be there but its not in the cards for me.

If there is another member close by, maybe they could help you inventory all the parts and begin offering them for sale here. I know its a lot to do but the Fiero community is full of good people who could help.

I thought I had a lot of Fiero parts, but Skoon is my hero!

-Joe
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
My prayers are still whit you all , for the lost of a great man .

Rob
Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
The Beretta brakes are already on his car. I will try to post pictures of the car tomorrow. I would rather not ship at this point, but if the sale doesn't go well, I will try to post a list of parts available and we can go from there. I will also try to post a rough list of parts that are available for this sale tomorrow. Like I said, if people are seriously interested in this sale and can't make next weekend, please email me direct and maybe we could work something out. All I can say is for people planning on coming, bring a truck and cash....there is a LOT of stuff here!!! Thanks for the interest and for the condolences!!! Shawn was a great guy, and spoke highly of the Fiero Community.

Thanks,
Adam

[This message has been edited by Lil Skoon (edited 11-01-2009).]

Grumpy0868

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Direct Link to This Post
Adam, this is the best picture i had, or could find of Shawn's car, it was taken back in July. I'm sure you can take some better pics of it.

PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Thought it might help to have a Fiero person's opinion of his car. His car is very solid, and runs and drives great. Mechanically, this is probably about the best 84 you will find. The body is straight, just needs paint. Interior: Seats are typical original Fiero condition...it is missing some of the panels behind the seats, don't remember if it is just the pillars, or if there is more but I am sure they will toss the parts in so they can be re-installed.

Couple questions about it....first, are you sure it is a 4 speed? I thought he swapped in the Isuzu 5 speed. There was a spare Isuzu sitting there, if it is a 4 speed, you might consider asking about including the parts for the upgrade. Second, what is the situation with tires and wheels on it? I assume you have the matching set of wheels and it needs tires?

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 11-01-2009).]

Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
His car is a 4spd. He swapped in the 4spd because it is stronger than a 5spd (or so he told me). The interior pieces are with the car, they just need to be reinstalled. I think Skoon took just about every nut and bolt off this car and put them all back on very methodically. As far as the wheels....the rear wheels in the picture are 17" wheels. There is a complete set of wheels but 2 of the wheels don't have tires. The wheels on the front are off of a Subaru WRX and there is a complete set of those wheels with good tires. Let me know if there are any more questions. As CowPatoot said..this car is pretty mechanically sound, just not the prettiest because it needs final body work and paint. The only part that I know is missing from the car is a good set of the side glass for the fastback body work. All of the gauges work, all of the lights work (that I can tell). I have driven this car a few times, and it drives better than my VW. Please make offers for his car, all the parts, or the car plus parts. Thanks!

Adam

[This message has been edited by Lil Skoon (edited 11-01-2009).]

Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post

Lil Skoon

10 posts
Member since Oct 2009
EDIT: We have had some inquiries about the car, so I figured I would post here a starting point for a package deal. We would like get $2500 for the car and all the parts you can see...there is A LOT!!! Please email me if you are interested. We are open to offers as well, but as I stated earlier, please don't insult us. Thanks

Adam
ChuckLS1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Direct Link to This Post
Bump
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
Did I see a select arm bracket for a v6 4 speed?
Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
Here is a rough list of parts that we have. The number next to the part is the approximate qty we have. You can probably tell more from the pictures, but here is a list. Please come and help spread the love that my bother skoon had for the Fiero. Thanks!

Kamei body kit (7 pieces of 8) 1
84-87 rear hub with strut 1 pair
84-87 rear hub with strut and axle 1 pair
CV axle 3
single outlet 4cyl exhaust (complete) 1
dual outlet 4cyl exhaust (mostly there) 1
under car coolant tube 3
GT rear bumper cover 2
1984 SE rear bumper cover 1
rear bumper support 2
84-87 rear craddle with lower control arms 1
spare tire cover 1
inner fender 1
GT spoiler/wing 1
Grey Honey comb wheels with center caps 1 complete set
Interior trim and parts A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dash pad (ok condition) 1
power mirrors 3
radios, cassette players, etc some
full 88 engine harness 1
GT tail light harness 1
V6 exhaust manifolds 1 pair
Misc. body trim some
misc. marker lights some
door handle 1
starter 1
misc wiring harnesses 5
charcoal canister 2
heater fan 1
window molding 2 sets
front bumper support 1
non vented engine covers 2 sets
seat rail (complete set for one seat) 4
tail lights (base car) 1 complete set
chrome wheel trim rings 2
V6 valve covers (red) 2 sets
V6 intake with injectors 1 complete unit
V6 intake with injectors 1 unit minus upper part
brake pedal 1
auto shifter 1
E-Brake adjuster 1
craddle bolts ??
E-Brake cable with brackets A LOT!!!
Canada V6 intake manifold-Lower 1
Canada V6 timing chain cover 1
Calipers 6
Rotors a lot
tilt columns with steering wheels and keys 2 complete
steering wheel 1
ECU 5
Gauge cluster 3
Side scoops 1 pair
Cruise box (electric) 2
Cruise box (vacuum) 2
4.9 Cadillac intake manifold (stock) 1
floor mats 1 set (L & R)
vented engine covers 2 sets
fuel pump (new) 1
headlight control modules 4
headlight motors (1987) 4
power hatch release 1
4cyl throttle body (Holley) 1
steering intermediate shaft 2
door weather stripping ??
seatbelts 2
dog bone (polyurethane bushing) 1
in-seat speaker harness 1
GT tail light harness with cruise 1
air cleaner (4cyl) 1
dash ducting 1
Misc badging lots
Complete V6 exhaust manifold with EGR valve and cross over 1 complete set
Rear suspension links with Hardware ('88 I think) 1 set
Wiper arm 6
Water pump (new) 4cyl 1
Water pump (new) V6 1
5 speed isuzu transmission 1
radiator 1
radiator fan 1
heater core 1
Misc engine parts some
complete, unbroken console skeleton 1

[This message has been edited by Lil Skoon (edited 12-01-2009).]

Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
Bump...is no one interested?
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I think a lot of the members are like me, we all want something, I really want the Kamei kit can you ship it? but distance is an issue. If I had the time to travel out there, I'd get as much stuff as I could carry and come back for more
Lil Skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lil SkoonSend a Private Message to Lil SkoonDirect Link to This Post
Like I said, if you want to buy more than a couple things, please make me an offer for the whole lot. I am not wanting to ship anything right now, but if no one emails me, I will let people know when we are wanting to sell individually. Please email me direct (racetruk94@yahoo.com) if you want to work out details of buying the whole lot with or without the car. We are not looking to get rich here, but we would like to get a fair offer. Thanks for the interest!!!

Adam
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.
I was lucky enough to meet up with Skoon in TN earlier this year so I could buy the 88 front suspension off him.
He will be missed in the Fiero community and I will be thinking of him and the great Fiero stories we exchanged while I install the suspension in my project this winter.

Ryan

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

PFF
System Bot
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top.

Ken~

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock