Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  WTB.oil pan for a 1986 2.8 The closer to calgary alberta canada the better

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

WTB.oil pan for a 1986 2.8 The closer to calgary alberta canada the better by richards diablo
Started on: 10-30-2009 06:38 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: richards diablo on 12-10-2009 07:00 PM
richards diablo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a good oil pan for a 1986 2.8.The one i have leaks and i would like to replace it.Local pick up works best as shipping one would be to pricey , Thankx Richard

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
i got an almost new one sitting here taking up space. I am willing to sell for cost of shipping if you would like for me to see how much shipping would run. Its in my way and I swear at least two ocasion i thought of adding it to my scrap heap. It has no rust looks like less the 3000 miles on it before the engine greneaded. Just an offer. Let me know.
richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloDirect Link to This Post
Thankx for the reply.Sounds good.I will see if anyone local has one if not will consider yours for sure.I will let you know in a few days

------------------

richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say thankx to Theo for sending me a perfect oil pan for the price of shipping.Once again this fourm came through.Merry Christmas and happy new year to all..Thankx again Richard

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock