Started on: 10-26-2009 01:10 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: mrossum on 11-13-2009 10:18 AM
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Parting an 84, not ready to make the car un-movable yet, so this is just the early phases of the part out, also I don't have my hoist here, so I can't remove the cradle yet. Hood, roof, sunroof parts, rear clip, 1/4 panels, trunk carpet, bumpers and a couple other bits are already sold. Trunk is still available for next to nothing. The motor supposedly has a broken cam gear, it turns over but the distributor rotor does not turn. I am happy to sell off all the motor accessories, head, etc while the motor is still in the car. 128k on the clock. Posting pics to show that this isn't your standard old, I needed the clip, going to sell $50 in parts to justify it to the wife, and scrap it. I plan on scrapping part of a frame. Ultimately the frame will be getting cut up (my 84 needs a B pilar), so keep an eye out if you need patches this car is completely rust free. All items ship PLUS SHIPPING.

Current parts I've already pulled: Info and pictures below

Black ’84 HVAC Controlller with A/C - $15
Seats - $20 each, $35 for the pair
Center console skeleton – Offer
Armrest/Glovebox - $20
’84 Auto 2.5L A/C w/Cruise PCM - $20
Shift Knob - $5
Steering wheel center cap - $5
Stereo with Equalizer - $30
“New” and old TPS – $30
“New” coil – $20
Fenders - $30 each, $50 for the pair
Trunklid with luggage rack $30
Sail Windows - SOLD
1/4 Panels - SOLD

Sorry for the iphone pics

I think this car was a "it doesn't run so lets replace all the sensors," well whatever is wrong is kind of major, the motor turns but the distributor doesn't. So in the trunk I found a new TPS box, and a new Coil box. Car also had a new O2, ACDelco CTS, and a new MAP, but those all fit my 88 so I'm not sure I want to sell them yet. The old tps and map were in the boxes and the new parts were on the car. Unsure on the mileage on the car but the mileage from 2001 to 2009 was the same, it never moved, probably never ran.

Make an offer on the TPS, I will give you the new and the old
Make an offer on the Coil, the connectors on the old were bent so I pitched it, you only get the newer one

Car is a 1984 TH125 Automatic 2.5L Iron Duke Car, Red/Grey with 128,000 miles. I've never driven it, it has never run in the time I have owned it. All Parts located in COLUMBUS OHIO near 43201, Campus Area.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 10-30-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AmericanMuscle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmericanMuscleSend a Private Message to AmericanMuscleDirect Link to This Post
How much for the shifter, shifter/ashtry bezel, shifter cable and brake pedal quadrant, Im converting from manual to automatic.
to 55429

[This message has been edited by AmericanMuscle (edited 10-26-2009).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to pull the parts and see how big the box is and what it weighs. The center console itself is not in the best shape, I have repaired them before though. I can't pull anything until this weekend.
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
how much for the tires and rims? shiped to mi?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Tires aren't worth your time. They are mismatched and one leaks really bad. I can't sell the rims just yet, they are going to paint my storage space so I can't make the car unmovable yet, it needs to roll. PM "madess" I know hes got a set or two of tech wheels around, 1 of the ones on this car came from him and hes got one of the originals off this car.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
good to see your still arround
good luck with the sale
AmericanMuscle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmericanMuscleSend a Private Message to AmericanMuscleDirect Link to This Post
I have to pass on the shifter parts, just found out we got mold growing in our Den, Fiero in on hold for now
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Alright man, they'll still be around probably, the console itself is trash though unless you don't have standards haha.

Yeah I'm still around Rich, IM me sometime, my account is the same.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006
Snapped some pics last night

Dash has minor cracking in the standard spot on the passenger side, all the spidering is shadows from the broken windsheild

Someone repaired the drivers side

Overall the dash is decent, it is the 84, lighter grey dash.
Buttons are better than most, but aren't perfect

Interesting head unit with the equalizer

Seats both have a similar rip and the drivers side the metal frame was poking through a bit. Overall they would clean up and be decent, I am thinking only like $20 each for them

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Alright man, they'll still be around probably, the console itself is trash though unless you don't have standards haha.

Yeah I'm still around Rich, IM me sometime, my account is the same.

sorry man all my conacts got deleted and i am slowly getting them back
hit me up mine is the same aswell
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
The interior really is no use to me, it all needs to go! Pulled some good parts today. But everything is up for grabs

Pulled a really nice HVAC controller, car HAS A/C, thinking about $15 shipped, $10 for the part, $5 to ship
The seats, $20 each, $35 for the pair
Pulled the center console skeleton, all in 1 piece, the standard cracks, but no pieces are missing

Center console doesn't look warped, its really dirty but it should clean up I just don't have running water at my shop right now, obviously I'll clean it if you want it. $20 + shipping

1984 4cylinder TH125 with A/C and Cruise PCM $20+ship

Open to offers on everything else, just working my way through the car.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
How much for all the switches in the car. power window mirror lights dimmer truck poper and defroster?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Power window have minor cracks on the back edges, not holes, but they are cracked. And the arrows are worn on the mirror. I cannot test them, there isn't enough car left to turn it on haha.

$30+ ship? Thats like $10 per unit, you want the HVAC too? Thats also all black.

Working on pulling the wiring harness in 1 piece so if anyone needs an un-cut engine harness, let me know.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 10-30-2009).]

Brimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyDirect Link to This Post
What would shipping be on center console to 84660 ?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Power window have minor cracks on the back edges, not holes, but they are cracked. And the arrows are worn on the mirror. I cannot test them, there isn't enough car left to turn it on haha.

$30+ ship? Thats like $10 per unit, you want the HVAC too? Thats also all black.

Working on pulling the wiring harness in 1 piece so if anyone needs an un-cut engine harness, let me know.

et me think about it. I will more than likeley take the power mirror switch. arrows faded are fine with me its only there for show i dont have my mirrors hooked up yet.

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
Is the trunk seal in good. shape?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
et me think about it. I will more than likeley take the power mirror switch. arrows faded are fine with me its only there for show i dont have my mirrors hooked up yet.

Just lemme know dude, feel free to pm me and we'll work a deal.

I won't be back at my shop until Wednesday to take a look at the trunk seal, IIRC it is in good shape.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Bump for ya and the 1/4 windows look good.

------------------
When life gives you lemons, thank them for the Fiero.

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

Is the trunk seal in good. shape?

Looks pretty darn good, when I was removing it I put a very small rip in the base, not the sealing edge, in the overlap around the flange on the trunk. Make me an offer if you want it.

Here are the pics for pontiackid, I haven't tried to clean them up, so the lettering is probably better, they are just dirty.

I still haven't found a box that the center console would fit in

Pulled the TBI unit off

and the newer coil
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
Lost track of the thread. I knew I posted in one about a trunk seal but then lost track of it. If you still have it, what do you want for it?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Send me a pm with what its worth to you, I'm not giving parts away but you aren't going to insult me. I sell nothing SHIPPED, by the way.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Motor is out of the car, unfortunately the a/c compressor is locked up, the waterpump was locked up, and the alternator seems to turn out of wack. Some good cores if anyone needed them But the wiring harness is coming off the car in tact, all the engine tin is in good shape, the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, etc are all in good shape.

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Motor is out of the car, unfortunately the a/c compressor is locked up, the waterpump was locked up, and the alternator seems to turn out of wack. Some good cores if anyone needed them But the wiring harness is coming off the car in tact, all the engine tin is in good shape, the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, etc are all in good shape.

i could use the motor mount and both trans mounts. how much shipped to 92545??

[This message has been edited by mrossum (edited 11-12-2009).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Lemme get the motor off and have a looksee, 128k miles, they may not be worth your time.
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumDirect Link to This Post

Lemme get the motor off and have a looksee, 128k miles, they may not be worth your time.

even if they are not really any good, i can use them. i want to make some custom ones without disabling my car

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock