Started on: 10-24-2009 08:02 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Vladd on 11-10-2009 08:36 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Well, I sold my 88 coupe yesterday, so now its time to sell off the rest of the parts I have laying around here Its a sad day without it, but I need the cash for school more than I need a project right now...not to mention a 4wd for the Nebraska winters...

Heres the list. Prices are firm. More will be added as I go through it all. If interested in anything, send me a PM

1 set of 88 Held rear sway bar end link brackets. Paid $65 plus shipping, looking to get $55 plus shipping. These are brand new, never installed.

1 set of door hinge pins and bushings. paid $15 shipped, looking for $10 shipped. brand new, still in packaging from Fiero Warehouse.

1 stainless steel triple gauge pod plate with with sunpro mechanical gauges. Paid $35 for the plate alone, made by ChrisHahn from the forum here. I'd like to get $30 plus shipping for everything (plate and gauges). These are 1 5/8" gauges and match the look of the stock Fiero gauges pretty well I think.

1 galvanized steel triple gauge plate for 2 1/4" (?) gauges. $12 plus shipping for this. Another one of ChrisHahns. This is an early prototype, so the holes aren't perfect and could use some rounding out. Hence the low price.

------------------
A nihilist is a man who judges of the world as it is that it ought NOT to be, and of the world as it ought to be that it does not exist. According to this view, our existence (action, suffering, willing, feeling) has no meaning: the pathos of 'in vain' is the nihilists' pathos — at the same time, as pathos, an inconsistency on the part of the nihilists.

– Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power, section 585

"I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength!".

- Friedrich Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 11-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
are they the hinge pins - 2 per dooor, or that roller door stop alignment pin - 1 per door?? If' it's the alignment pins they are mine!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Well, I sold my 88 coupe yesterday,

Since your my friend and all, I only have two words for you

SELL OUT

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

are they the hinge pins - 2 per dooor, or that roller door stop alignment pin - 1 per door?? If' it's the alignment pins they are mine!

Yes, its the hinge pins, 2 per door with bushings. I don't have the roller pin, but Rodney has them on his website. I never got around to buying them since it turned out my pins and bushings, etc were still good, just not down all the way.

I may have an 88 GT steering rack and front hubs soon for sale as well. Still negotiating with the guy. If I get them, I'd like to get about $75 plus shipping for the hubs and $125 plus shipping for the rack.

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Since your my friend and all, I only have two words for you

SELL OUT

I'm not done for good with fiero's, only until I get finished with school and get squared away. After that I'll be looking for another 88 with a 4.9 swap that is completed already. Besides, don't you have to go take care of some "business" with Rick's sister? What are you doin posting in this thread hehe
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump...get it outta here fast, make me offers need money for the dentist to get a couple teeth pulled
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I'm not done for good with fiero's, only until I get finished with school and get squared away. After that I'll be looking for another 88 with a 4.9 swap that is completed already. Besides, don't you have to go take care of some "business" with Rick's sister? What are you doin posting in this thread hehe

No, right now i'm taking care of your old lady Stacy
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump. Have fun with that Andrew, make sure the wife don't find out hehe

Bump. I'm kinda surprised no one wants this stuff...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump. $125 shipped for everything here..
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the long bolts, never know, I may need them some day.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

I'll take the long bolts, never know, I may need them some day.

PM sent. Please reply via email to xercesblackthorne@gmail.com as I have limited access to the interwebs. Yours if you want them though
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Done!!
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump, list updated. suspension bolts sold. $50 shipped for the brackets
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump. Added 2 gauge pod plates, one with gauges.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
Please calculate sway bar shipping to 30044.
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a picture of the pod with the gauges?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

4.9 ongoing project

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
TopNotch, bear in mind that its not the sway bar, only the aftermarket brackets to add a rear swaybar to a fiero that doesn't have one, made by Held Motorsports. Figure about $65 shipped anywhere in the 48 states, it should fit flat rate USPS.

Falcon_ca, no pics, but i can see if I can get some. The plate is down at the shop I've been helping out at. Send me a message at xercesblackthorne@gmail.com and I'll try to email you some pics.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. $45 plus shipping for the brackets? anyone?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
another bump. Need this stuff gone asap, someone make me an offer...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Blueiii

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiDirect Link to This Post
I am also looking for pics of the gauges - I'm assuming these are replacement GT gauges for the top of the center console?
PFF
System Bot
Vladd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
pics of the gauges as well, have money ready to buy but afraid they may not be what style i'm looking for.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock