1984se for sale by fierodude1979
Started on: 10-24-2009 01:37 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: never2old on 10-27-2009 05:43 AM
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
it has 83,600 miles if i did sell it i would want $2,900 its also a 4cl auto
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
it also has new tires and rims 500.00 extra if they go with the car. its read to be driven everyday ask me ill send you a pic to your email or cellphone
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
i havent figired out how to put pics up yet
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Mail them to me and i can post them for you if you want.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
John........................????????????????????
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post

never2old

1854 posts
Member since Dec 2005
You have referred to me as a friend and I am.
But I want you to realize that I have been on this forum for 4 years making friends also.
I know you want to own a Fiero .
But you HAVE to realize that the people on this forum are knowledgeable are are going to ask for pictures and other information.
If the car you are describing is worth the money you are asking . perhaps someone will buy it.
If not, you will have to accept less.
A 84 4 cylinder would have to be in MINT condition to ask that price.
You might be better off parking it somewhere where someone not on this forum might fall for it.
Drive it over tomorrow and I will tell you what I think it is worth.
Hang in there.
You never know.
Maybe someday I will sell you mine.

fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
well i dont want to sell it i just wanted to se what i would get offerd. and yes your a great friend and a 2nd dad to me. but i would never be able to offord your car
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
My point was..........just search on the forum.......not posting and fishing if you don't intend to do anything.
You are wasting peoples time because some people are seriously looking for a car to buy.
Just sit back and check out what other people are selling their's for.
Or go to Craig's list or Auto Trader.
It is not fair to use the Forum the way you are.
People from all over the world are reading your posts thinking you are really selling something.
You haven't had good luck with most of your Fiero experiences.
You have been screwed a couple times. Big time.
But you will find that if you just keep quiet and observe perhaps you will get lucky some day.
Sorry to do this on the forum but if you want to refer to me as a friend I want people to know that I have talked to you about this.
Not doing this for personal " glory" but I am starting to chringe whenever you post.
See you later.........Cliff
What will happen if you continue to "fish" enough people will complain and you might get knocked right out of a Forum that WILL help you in the future.
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-27-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
did you still want the red front bumper? kenny never told me if he asked you. if so ill trade that bumper for something eles
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Have Ken show you how to send a P.M.
You shouldn't be asking me stuff in the mall if it has nothing to do with what you want or are sellimg..
See you later, when I will give you an answere to your question............Cliff
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock