Started on: 10-19-2009 08:44 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 10-25-2009 06:00 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I need a wing that isn't drooping in the middle or cracked with stanctions and servicable hardware and gaskets.

I also need a GT rear fascia with the rounded trim.

I have two parts cars with most parts still available and in great condition. Tell me what you need.

Jonathan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good front fascia for a GT? Also front driver side moulding for the running light with socket?

[This message has been edited by IIKool (edited 10-21-2009).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I have an aero front fascia but it isn't perfect. It has 4 small tears and is droopy across the top. Kinda looks like a fat girl sat on it. As for the driver's side light, are you refering to the amber side marker? I do have a good one with the grooves.

Jonathan
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
bump for a good guy
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

bump for a good guy

Thanks for the feedback! You're the first of what I hope to be many. Call any time if you need anything.

Jonathan

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple GT rear bumpers for $50.00 each, but you would need to pay the shipping to you as well.

I also have a spoiler for $50.00. Might be able to bundle them both together and ship them greyhound.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 10-21-2009).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

I have a couple GT rear bumpers for $50.00 each, but you would need to pay the shipping to you as well.

I also have a spoiler for $50.00. Might be able to bundle them both together and ship them greyhound.

PM sent
Jonathan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I also need a driver's rear smooth marker light molding.

I have two sets of seats, an aux gauge package, a good pair of rocker panels, coolant tubes, interior trim, consoles, good carpet, GT steering wheel, etc...

I'll sell stuff too. Doesn't have to be a trade if you don't have the parts I need.

Jonathan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock