car parts for trade? by fierodude1979
Started on: 10-15-2009 12:31 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-15-2009 03:40 AM
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
i have two red door shells front and back bumper side panel 2 sets of light covers a front bra and hood. if you have fastback shell parts lets trade
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Little bit of advice before someone goes and slams you for it. Try to keep this stuff to one thread. Your putting these threads up at a very late hour in the night so your not going to get anywhere this late. Be patinet and wait until tomorrow. Not many people are night owls like the hanfull of us are.
I got a fast back clip a few weeks after I posted a thread up looking for one. They arnt somthing that come to you over night. Now if you want to make a drive out to PA I might have a fast back clip avalible If I can buy my old car back. I swapped a fastback onto it a year ago and now I just want the car back for the brakes and koni shocks.

Just trying to help you out dude. A lot of new commers come and go on here (speed ban mosteley) but you seem like a pretty cool dude who wants to take your fiero places. ohh and I forgot welcome to the fourm bro.

Thread in question
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/049151.html

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-15-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I might be able to ship it. it all depends on if i get the car back or not.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Rick, you have PM

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock