WTB - Gray 86 upper drivers seat skin by Dogcreek
Started on: 10-01-2009 10:15 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Songman on 10-02-2009 10:18 PM
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
WTB - Upper half Driver Seat Cover -

If you have one let me know.... Must be rip and stain free ..... may even take a pass side one as I understand they work and the lower cut out cannot be seen? Right?

Need a match pic? let me know and I will run out and take one... These are the seats with the black horizontal band... 86 GT and light Gray... I do paypal!!

Jeff

Most humble thanks!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
i have what you need. $50.00 + shipping. I can get pics tomorrow if you like. It is in great shape.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Excellent!!! Send me the pics!! Look forward to seeing if we have a match!

Jeff in Spokane (Spo-can) LOL.... love doing that!
FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Here it is. I used the other seat in my GT. This one needs a little cleaning, but the other one was worse and it cleaned easilly for me, no stains.
This one is in really good shape. I would rate it 8.5 out of 10, but it would probably be a 9 once it was cleaned a little.

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Songman here on PFF alaso sells seatskins.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Nice... That's the one! How would plan on shipping? The entire seat, the top half or just the skins? It would be to 99203

Thanks!
FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
It all depends on you. If you want the whole top half with the skin still on it then that is ok, but the shipping will cost more. If you want this for a drivers seat, you can lift up just the bottom portion of the seat back, pry back the foam a little, and then unbolt the recline mechanism and the hinge from the other side and bolt on the drivers side pieces. This allows you to use it as a drivers side without taking the whole thing off.

If you are fine with just the skin and can either put it on yourself or know someone who can, i would recommend this route as the shipping will be a lot less. I have switched seat skins myself many times, and it isn't real tough.

You let me know which you prefer and I will get it ready to go. shipping should not be too bad either way as you are on the west coast like I am.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 10-02-2009).]

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Hi FM....

Just the skin sounds good... I am sure I can get it on the current seat... Thanks!

Send me a PM with your Paypal info and total once you figure it out!

Thanks again!

Jeff
FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Jeff,
Just PM me your address so I can calculate shipping. then i will get you a total.

thanks,
Michael

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 10-02-2009).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for remembering me, Josef. I think I am out of GT seat backs anyway.

I'm going to start listing them on eBay again. They're not getting any love here on the forum. haha

------------------
The 7th Annual California Coast Run
October 9-11, 2009
http://www.fiero-performance.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock