New Perma-Cool 2950 CFM Radiator Fan by Don Kraus
Started on: 09-30-2009 11:31 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Don Kraus on 10-07-2009 05:31 PM
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
I just purchased this fan in August and mounted it on the Fiero shrould.It will fit in any Fiero with no modifications and give you about 50% more airflow.So if you would like more cooling this is a simple way.I was going to use this on my IMSA LSX but then went with a different set up.
I paid $139 with shipping for the fan alone,I will sell the fan and the shrould for the first $125.
Theres a thread on pennocks on how to make this,thats where I got the idea.My lose is your gain.

[This message has been edited by Don Kraus (edited 09-30-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
Will it include everything pictured? Like the fan motor with the pig tail? Plug and play on a stock fiero gt? Any info would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks. Max
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
im interested as well
Don Kraus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
Yup its plug and play,its just as you see including the pig tail,just plug the two spade connecters into the Fiero connector.The red wire goes in the connector at the black with the red stripe wire,and the black goes to the black on the Fiero connectorYour overflow tank will need to be removed to get it in but then will go back in its stock location,just keep it over to the passinger side on its adjustment.Just disconnect the two bolts and flip it out of your way without taking the overflow hose off.

[This message has been edited by Don Kraus (edited 09-30-2009).]

Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Just curious as to which setup you are now going with?
Don Kraus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
I found another aftermarket fan that does over 3500 cfm's,but it doesn't seem to make much differance,maybe a couple of degrees.My car runs between 200 and 205 degrees.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
Put me in line.

Thanks...
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
Does the price include shipping? How would you like this item to be paid for?
Thanks,Max
Don Kraus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
Max,it does not include shipping,what is your zip code?I have a Paypal account.
I would think shipping would be about $15.

Don
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
My zip code is 78148. I tried leaving you a PM but it said you were not a registered user. If you could PM me with your paypal account information I will send you my payment and mailing address. Thanks,Max
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
don......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,thanks
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
would you mind posting the link to the build?
Don Kraus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
I really don't have a build on the 3800SC,I did it back in the late 90's.But if you search TOO FAR or Don Kraus you should find a lot of info.The other build of the 427 LSX IMSA is in the construction zone.

Don

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock