Replies: 8
Last post by: fiero67 on 09-27-2009 01:02 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I'm still using a 20 year old photocopy of the 88 service manual and most pages are hardly readable due to the fact it's actually a photocopy of a photocopy (hey, it was 1989, there was no internet and the only way to get a service manual in Europe back in those days was to copy it from someone else!).

Someone has one laying around willing to sell it to me? It needs to be shipped to my address in Pittsburgh (I'll have it shipped to Holland from there).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Cliff,
PM me your adress and Ill send you one FREE. You do so much for this Forum that I feel its an honor to donate one to you. John
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

Cliff,
PM me your adress and Ill send you one FREE. You do so much for this Forum that I feel its an honor to donate one to you. John

I'll pay the shipping.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

Awesome, thanks! But I really don't want it for free. And before anyone thinks I'm being unselfish - I have a very good (and selfish) reason not to accept freebies (at least, not in public ). The reason I don't want to accept it for free is because I don't want other people to feel somehow obligated to offer me their stuff for free whenever I request something. So I really want to prevent that whenever I need something, people won't say they have it because they are afraid to ask money for it. Does that make sense?

Sooo, do you have PayPal?
fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Cliff , I do know what you mean, that wasnt my intention to anyone that thought other wise. I usually give things away and all I ask is for the person to donate cash to the forum. I do have Paypal, here is a pic. PM being sent. John

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 09-26-2009).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent. Thanks!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will take his free manual
fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
paypal recieved. thanks. will be in the mail tomarrow. John

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock