WTB OUTER DOOR SKINS (NON AERO) by ace5514
Started on: 09-23-2009 12:29 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: ace5514 on 09-24-2009 11:01 PM
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
I'm looking into maybe buying a pair of outer door skins from non aero coupe. my car is an 87 so i would rather try 86 or newer. i rather they be in very good shape ( no carcks and not real wavey) pain condidtion and scratches is not a concern. i will most likely need them shipped so if you have them let me know what you are asking and we can figure shipping later.
thanks
al
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I have a pr of doors from an 87se, they are burgandy in color and have the grooved molding and manual mirrors (if that matters). I could sell you the skins off them if you like. Let me check on there condition, but I belive there straight w/ no cracks...

LMK if your interested,
AL

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 09-23-2009).]

Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I believe that all door skins (except the 84s) are identical for all models and mirrors. The molding is the only difference.and of course the GT has the extra strip at the bottom

[This message has been edited by Terry_w (edited 09-23-2009).]

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:

I believe that all door skins (except the 84s) are identical for all models and mirrors. The molding is the only difference.and of course the GT has the extra strip at the bottom

Extra strip?? as in the 3-4" plastic molding as found on the GT's? The door skins I have also have that plastic molding along the bottom and they are from a SE model...
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

I'm looking into maybe buying a pair of outer door skins from non aero coupe. my car is an 87 so i would rather try 86 or newer. i rather they be in very good shape ( no carcks and not real wavey) pain condidtion and scratches is not a concern. i will most likely need them shipped so if you have them let me know what you are asking and we can figure shipping later.
thanks
al

PM sent
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
i am looking forthe ones without any bottom moulding, like formula or coupe. iam trying to figure outif it is goint to be cost effective swapping out the skins or filling in the holes on the bottom. trying to keep costs down at this point (and yes i know i will probably regret it).
thanks
al
johnnyride

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnnyrideSend a Private Message to johnnyrideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

i am looking forthe ones without any bottom moulding, like formula or coupe. iam trying to figure outif it is goint to be cost effective swapping out the skins or filling in the holes on the bottom. trying to keep costs down at this point (and yes i know i will probably regret it).
thanks
al

I have a set of red Formula doors. They have a few scrapes, but no holes or tears. PM me your email and I will send you pics. I'm in Albany, NY

------------------
1984 Brisa Convertible

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I have a couple sets if you feel like making a trip. ill even meet you half way for some gas money.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
TopNotch has a pair from his 88 coupe. He's been trying to sell them. A little distance to ship but it may be worth it.

Email me@patswayne.com
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
pontiackid
i have been meaning to tell you i was out your way in july. went to bike week in gettysburg. we stopped at a gas station / conv. store just off the PA TP, in Downingtown. nice riding out there!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock