WTT: F/B deck lid with luggage rack for a plain one by shawnhalolush
Started on: 09-21-2009 07:26 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: shawnhalolush on 10-20-2009 06:34 PM
shawnhalolush

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
I picked up a fastback decklid with a luggage rack because I've never seen one before. I love it, but I lover Fiero wharehouse's "camaro" spoiler more. So I'd like to trade for a deck lid that has nothing on it. Mine was black and severly faded.

Shawn
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
I have a fastback decklid with nothing on it. Came from the factory that way.

It has, or rather used to have, red paint on it. It is pretty sad paintwise but no issues otherwise.

What do you have in mind?

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT

winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
i just biult a comaro lip deck lid. used a fastback lid that had holes for a wing. filled them in. i can send you a picture on your email. don't know how to post pictures on the forum. wingless decklids are very rare to find. filling holes was easy. use a drill bit bigger than the holes. make a lite taeper on both sides of decklid holes. put tape on bottom of each hole. fill with bondo glass. if you need more help email me at ...winger1955@bex.net good luck buddy.
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post

winger1955

579 posts
Member since Jan 2008
your right the fastback decklid with rack is very..very rare. do not mess with it.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by winger1955:

your right the fastback decklid with rack is very..very rare. do not mess with it.

sorry, I messed with one I had

Thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/048331.html
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Exactly, I know its rare so I dont' want to ruin it, I'd rather trade someone who would want it. Color (or lack there of) is no issue for me. Im willing to drive a weekend trip to meet someone whose interested. Heres a link to the GSFC thread in which I did the conversion, The decklid is just how it is in the picks.
http://njfc.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=167

I can't ship the decklid because its my daily driver so I cant be without one during the week.

Shawn
Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
As luck would have it the deck lid is off the car right now. My car is in Homer MI getting a 3800 SC swap done so I can't drive it anywhere.

The paint is extremely faded but not peeling. If you want to swap, come and get it.

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 09-25-2009).]

shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve25:

As luck would have it the deck lid is off the car right now. My car is in Homer MI gettng a 3800 SC swap done so I can't drive it anywhere.

The paint is extremely faded but not peeling. If you want to swap, come and get it.

Hmm. that is a little far from central NJ. Is anybody closer that would want a luggage rack decklid?
Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
If you come up with a plain that will work for you let me know.

I have been looking for a deck lid with the luggage rack since I got the car 2 years ago.

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 10-20-2009).]

shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Well, I can get a plain one in town for some money. So, if I go that route, it'll be up for sale.
Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
Got the deck lid, Thanks Shawn

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT\3800 SC\4T65E-HD

PFF
System Bot
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Glad you enjoy it. I am also very happy with my plain decklid too

Shawn

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock