84 auto parts car by FreakyFastFiero
Started on: 09-20-2009 08:26 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: CaptHowdy on 03-08-2010 10:46 AM
FreakyFastFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just bought an 84 auto parts car. It's near complete, so if you need something off of it just let me know. It has power windows, which I don't need and headlight motors (but those'll cost you). Shoot me a PM of just post.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I,m trying find one of these in good shape in dark gray from a 84 if you have one .Thx Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 09-21-2009).]

FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
That piece was cracked or something, maybe it was missing the gear indicator, believe me you don't want it.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thx for the reply
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
How much for the power window switches? one of mine just got a hole in it
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
They both have small holes in them. Fiero Store makes a quality replacement for 19.95 a piece. http://www.fierostore.com/P...rowse.aspx?d=345&p=1

sry
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
aww man....... lol i saw the fiero store ones. im a bit of a perfectionist freek on my interior and for some reason I wamt all black switches. i might have an extra set around here from a junk yard i went to. thanks though dude. plus 1 for you for lookin.
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
do the power windows work? or can you varify functionality?
Thanks!!

------------------
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
1985 Fiero GT All Options
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 24k original Florida miles(collectors car)

FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
I hooked up a battery and the power windows do go up and down. They are pretty slow, but that might have been the battery. What part were you looking for?
ouphe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oupheSend a Private Message to oupheDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Engine sold. Gauge cluster, deck lid solnoid, brake calipers, blower motor, headlight switch, heater control, all connectors still for sale and ready to ship.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
Still got the rear passenger inner fender well rubber and plastic? Accidentally tossed my own out last year.
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm quite sure I do KurtAKX. And for you it's free.
AmericanMuscle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmericanMuscleSend a Private Message to AmericanMuscleDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2009 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
does it have a fin? if so how much?
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
If by "fin" you mean rear spoiler, it's sold fierodude1979. Complete sail panels that have SE on them, 40/pair +shipping nice shape. Radiator and all coolant lines, cheap if they are easy to get to. Heater core with AC, headlight switch, dashbulb dimmer switch, and trunk release switch and solenoid are all still availible. Nearly all body panels still here, includine rocker panels. ECM too.
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Mike
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to. I am pending the sales of the steering column and shifting parts. And small interior pieces. I still have MANY parts for sale/trade.
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
just a snow day bump.
FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
bump for sun shine.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
What condition are all the black switches in Also are the trunk popper switch and defrost switch black?
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Would the car happen to be white? Does it have a non luggage rack 84 deck lid in good shape?
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the eng, harness?

FreakyFastFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreakyFastFieroSend a Private Message to FreakyFastFieroDirect Link to This Post
Only thing I got is the engine harness. I'm unsure of it's condition, some of it has been cut. PM me an offer if you want it.
CaptHowdy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaptHowdySend a Private Message to CaptHowdyDirect Link to This Post
I need the driver's interior door handle and the inner and outer weatherstripping for the door glass for both sides if you still have them

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock