Started on: 09-18-2009 04:21 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Taijiguy on 09-25-2009 01:16 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I have for sale one of the late model electronic cruise control units with cable. Came from a 99 Sunfire GT. Looking to get $30 plus shipping for it. Pics available upon request via email. If interested, send me a PM. This is the same thing that Darth Fiero was selling awhile ago (back in april I believe).

If I get enough people interested, I can get more no problem. Install instructions are available through http://www.gmtuners.com/files/index.htm

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-18-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Heres a link to the post DarthFiero made back in April when he was selling these. Mine is exactly like the ones in his pic.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/046628.html
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

4.9 ongoing project

Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
How hard is it to adapt to our cars?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
It can be adapted to the Fiero, but I haven't done it so I can't tell you how hard it is. Check the above link with install instructions. From what I have read, its not terribly hard to install.

Still available. Shipping is a flat rate of $15 in the US, $30 to Canada. This will fit in a large flat rate box from USPS.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump. 40 shipped in the us
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

It can be adapted to the Fiero, but I haven't done it so I can't tell you how hard it is. Check the above link with install instructions. From what I have read, its not terribly hard to install.

Still available. Shipping is a flat rate of $15 in the US, $30 to Canada. This will fit in a large flat rate box from USPS.

I was able to install one in my 86 2.8 with some minor modifications and the right combination of parts. It's not a direct bolt in, wire in, but you can do it if you have some basic electrical knowledge and fabrication skill. -Jason

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
What's cheaper, 40 shipped or 30 and shipping? 43015, Delaware, OH.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
40 shipped is cheaper. I'm charging flat rate shipping since it would be going in a large priority box. so the bump price I posted is $5 cheaper than before.

I take paypal and can have it out tomorrow if need be. I'll also throw in some wire that you can use. I've got 3 rolls here that I need to get rid of lol. Probably ablout 6-7 foot left I would imagine per roll...
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
A'ight. I'll take one, shoot me yer PP email.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
ygpm
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sold and shipped. Bump for anyone who wants one in the near future, I can get more if you send me a PM.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Groovy baby. Thanks!
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Got the module today. Left pos feedback. Thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock