Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Everything must go, all items dirt cheap!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Everything must go, all items dirt cheap! by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 08-27-2009 01:17 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Carrolles on 09-01-2009 09:54 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
With my upcoming move, and only having the Fiero to pack all my crap in for the 1500 some mile trip, I've got to get rid of this stuff. Its taking up too much space. Everything is dirt cheap, make me an offer shipped. Just get this crap out of my trunk! I need the space...

That said, heres the list:

1 stock 4 cyl dogbone (came from an 88 coupe), Rubber is cracking ever so slightly, and may be worn, not sure. I pulled it because I wanted a poly dogbone from the Fiero store. Yours for shipping?

Misc bolts, handful of lighters, etc. $5 shipped for the whole lot. Probably about 4-5 lighters, 2 sets of notchback tail light bolts, and who knows what else...probably a 3rd brake light gasket in there somewhere too...

1 stock 4 cyl EGR valve from an 88 coupe. Condition unknown, but I would imagine it works. The diaphragm moves in and out. $8 shipped?

1 dogbone hole cover from an 87 coupe. $5 shipped?

Stainless steel Aux gauge pod plate with 3x 1-1/2 inch gauges (oil, volt, temp). The plate was made by Chrishahn here on the forum, and he gets $35 for them alone. I'm willing to let this one go for $35 with the gauges, you pay shipping. Also comes with an extra gauge pod pig tail that you can use to wire in the volt and oil gauges with, so you don't have to molest the one that is in your car in case you decide to switch back to stock.

1 cold rolled steel Aux triple gauge pod for 2-1/4 inch gauges. Not the best of the run, but useable. Slap a bit of paint on it and throw some gauges in it, and you are good to go. Another on of Chrishahn's plates. $15 shipped?

1 defroster switch and switch plate. $4 plus shipping?

I'll be updating and adding to this list as well as soon as I get through the rest of my parts. Make me offers, I'm not really looking for much on this stuff (with exception to the gauge pod plates)...If someone wants to take the entire lot, $75 plus shipping and its yours...Just get it out of here already...
------------------
A nihilist is a man who judges of the world as it is that it ought NOT to be, and of the world as it ought to be that it does not exist. According to this view, our existence (action, suffering, willing, feeling) has no meaning: the pathos of 'in vain' is the nihilists' pathos — at the same time, as pathos, an inconsistency on the part of the nihilists.

– Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power, section 585

"I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength!".

- Friedrich Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Can you please post pictures of the stainless pod with gauges? If the look is close to the gauges I'm buying, I'll take 'em.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Shipping for the coils to 34430 please?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aaronkoch:

Can you please post pictures of the stainless pod with gauges? If the look is close to the gauges I'm buying, I'll take 'em.

I'll grab some later tonight and post them. Bear in mind that the holes are cut for 1-1/2" gauges (non standard size) and anything larger will require the holes to be recut. But there is more than enough material there for them to be enlarged...

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Shipping for the coils to 34430 please?

YGPM Turbowedge. Shouldn't be much, they should fit in a flat rate box from USPS...
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

1 cold rolled steel Aux triple gauge pod for 2-1/4 inch gauges. Not the best of the run, but useable. Slap a bit of paint on it and throw some gauges in it, and you are good to go. Another on of Chrishahn's plates. $15 shipped?

FYI - for anyone who is or might be interested in this plate. The fitment of the plate will fit perfectly into the pod, and reuse the stock T-15 screws that hold on the stock face plate.

The major flaw in this plate is the size of the holes that the gauges go into - not really a big deal, but the gauges wont fit as tight as they do in all of the other gauge pod plates that I make.

ALSO....
The gauge size is NOT 2 1/4", it is 2 1/16". Pretty much the standard size for most brands of aftermarket gauges (AutoMeter, Stewart Warner, etc)

Good luck selling your stuff!
And
Good luck with your move!
-Chris
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Chris My bad, thanks for correcting it. For some reason I thought the standard aftermarket gauge size was 2-1/4"...

I'd love to keep the gauge pod plate and do the swap, but can't afford it right now, and decided to go with different gauges than I have, which are larger...
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
P/P address please .
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

P/P address please .

Paypal address is xercesblackthorne@gmail.com
Kudaas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KudaasSend a Private Message to KudaasDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the EGR, send me a PM for shipping and payment info.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Payment and PM sent for coil pack and acc.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Coils gone., EGR pending
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Pix Pls? I may be interested.

------------------
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?

The Duke will NEVER DIE

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Pix Pls? I may be interested.

It has gray primer sprayed on it, and will look like one of these:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/044447.html

Sorry to jump into, but I figured that since this part came from me, why not?
-Chris
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Anyone? I need this stuff gone. Would rather see it get used than thrown away...
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
When's the latest you will be accepting orders?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sept 3rd will be the last day for shipping anything out. As long as I have the paypal funds from you by 3 pm that day, you can get whatever item(s) you want. I'm willing to make a package deal on stuff as well if you want more than 1 item. Whatever is left after 3pm on the 3rd is going to the scrap yard as recycled metal....

Also, if you are along my route of travel west (I-80) and are willing to meet up with me, I can deliver anything. But I'd prefer not to go too far from I-80 if I have to, say no more than 25 miles or so, to meet up with someone to deliver.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-30-2009).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Please send me pics of the gauge cluster.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Will post pics of the gauges/cluster in the morning. Had to run out of town unexpectedly on Friday, and just got back about an hour or so ago...and back out of town again tomorrow...

God my work is never done...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Waiting for email with pics. MAP sensor is gone, ended up in a box as a freebie alongside the exhaust mani bolts/springs.

EGR still available, haven't heard back from Kudaas.

Carrolles

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarrollesSend a Private Message to CarrollesDirect Link to This Post
Do you have working headlight motors?

If so how much to dhip them to 35007?

Thanks,

Carroll
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave