Started on: 08-22-2009 02:48 AM
Replies: 51
Last post by: Tha Driver on 12-10-2009 02:32 PM
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Got the two parts cars. To my surprise, both are RUST FREE!!! Gee I hate to part out the Indy (especially).
However, If you need parts let me know.
Indy dash (no cracks - $60), door panels ($50 each), & some other interior panels are good. Center seat inserts don't look bad & I think will clean up (bolsters are worn/torn). Steering wheel $50. Automatic center shift console $50 (not curled!). No rear console. B pillar trim $20 each. Carpet looks good - what's it worth? Electric mirrors: $40 for left & $20 for right (glass is missing). Front & rear facias & rear wing $100 each. Doors w/electric windows less mirrors & inside panels $100 each. All other body panels CHEAP. No fender wings. FOUND A FENDER WING!!! Indy Pics: http://angelonearth.net/IndyPage/

EDIT #3: No more '88. My helper wants to build it. He's selling parts including aero peices from his '86 (or the whole car if someone wants it).

If you're interested in the rust-free '84 spaceframe (with or without the suspension) let me know & we'll work out something. Hate to see them not being used. Got a rusty Indy? Transfer all your good parts to this SOLID Indy spaceframe - I'll sell it CHEAP as a roller after pulling body panels & interior.
All prices are you-pull-it. All offers considered. Can pull parts for $15 per hour. Will ship small parts. May be able to ship bigger parts in some cases.
PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
EDIT: I'm in Georgia, about 40 miles above Atlanta off of I-85 (near Commerce).
Edit #2: Need POSTAL money orders for payment.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Not sure where we're going but, no sense in being late!

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 08-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whereatt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattDirect Link to This Post
Just was wondering where you are located?
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the black window and mirror control switches for an Indy. Let me know cost if you have them, Thanks.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
Tha Driver - you have a p/m
Spaxspore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Got any Indy floor mats?

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whereatt:

Just was wondering where you are located?

Sorry - I KNEW I was forgetting something!
I'm in Georgia, about 40 miles above Atlanta off of I-85 (near Commerce).

amflyer - $45 shipped for the whole plate with all switches. I'll check condition to make sure they're not broken but I have no way to check function. PM or email me.

ohioindy - funny you should ask! There were two GREAT mats in the car; the driver's side was a "solid 9 out of 10". You want the ones out of my car for $75? I'm thinking the small hole in the driver's mat can be repaired by sewing in a patch cut out of the carpet (in a spot that dosen't show).

Can take pics of any parts if you need me to.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!
VWPacific

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VWPacificSend a Private Message to VWPacificDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
How much for the 88 rear knuckles?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

How much for the 88 rear knuckles?

Dude; you haven't found knuckles yet?
I hate to seperate them, 'cause the complete rear suspension is useless without them. I do have a set that I was going to use on the solo project, but since it'll be a while before I get back on it I s'pose I could sell them. One has the long bolt broken off in it though. Will probably take a press & lotsa PB blaster to get it out. $70 + shipping for both.
Thanks,
Paul
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Updated with more pics from the Indy.
The spoiler is an aftermarket one-peice. Better than a stock one IMO. Has small chips on the corners.
One glass sail panel. plastic is scratched, & the glass has a couple tiny scratches on it. $60
Also found out the doors have power locks too (in addition to power windows). Power lock switches (graphics worn off) w/handle surround $20 each.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson.
PFF
System Bot
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Seat bottoms, I have good backs (Indy style).-Need some!!
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

Seat bottoms, I have good backs (Indy style).-Need some!!

The leather is cracked. The red inserts are good, though. Got an upholstery shop that can re-do the leather? Still want them? (maybe send them to Mike)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

America - made in China!
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
does the harness go with the mirrors and also need the ashtray doors off the '88. how much shipped for the ashtray doors alone and with everything if the harness comes with shipped to 34430, thanks.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
BTW I do have an original spoiler/wing too. If anyone wants it I'll dig it out & take pics.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Hey old man, have you lived here all your life?
"Nope - not yet."
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

does the harness go with the mirrors and also need the ashtray doors off the '88. how much shipped for the ashtray doors alone and with everything if the harness comes with shipped to 34430, thanks.

I'll be glad to pull the harness, but not sure how involved that is. The consoles are out; how much trouble is it to get the harness out?
Looks like about $15 for shipping, so I'll send it all for $80 - IF pulling the harness dosen't take too long.
Need a POSTAL money order. PM or email me & I'll give you my address.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Ya gotta an 88 rear cradle bolt from the 88? I have lost one. They are different that the 84-87's, shorter. Shipped to 77364?
Thanks
Joe Crawford
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

The leather is cracked. The red inserts are good, though. Got an upholstery shop that can re-do the leather? Still want them? (maybe send them to Mike)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

America - made in China!

All I need is the red material.
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC build on the road
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Ya gotta an 88 rear cradle bolt from the 88? I have lost one. They are different that the 84-87's, shorter. Shipped to 77364?
Thanks
Joe Crawford

I should have a couple of them. Let me look for them tomorrow & get back to you.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Ohio: nevermind.... I got out the Indy this weekend to swap out a couple parts & the new mats are not Indy's. I know some of the jerks here are going to laugh & poke fun at me, but so be it.
Do you think I should cut up the good carpet from the car to make mats from (how much is that carpet worth)?
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Since I gave up hope I feel much better.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Do you have pics of the shift surround?
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Paul, I was able to locate that missing cradle bolt today, Thanks
Joe
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
How's the condition of the B pilars in the 88?
I'll be visiting my sister near Woodstock for Labor day.
How close are you to Woodstock?
Could I come get them over Labor day weekend?
How much.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

How's the condition of the B pilars in the 88?
I'll be visiting my sister near Woodstock for Labor day.
How close are you to Woodstock?
Could I come get them over Labor day weekend?
How much.

Have 2 good B pillars, they'll actually be coming out of an '86 (see next post) - $40 for both sound good?
Woodstock is not real close, but it may not be too far out of the way on a trip from Fl.
PM or email me for directions.
Thanks
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
No more '88. My helper saw it & decided that a rust-free '88 was a much better car to build than his '86. So he's selling parts from his '86, including areo peices (& everything else). So we now have two sets of aero peices you can take your pick from.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Giggle Cream - it makes dessert *funny*!
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by josef644:

Paul, I was able to locate that missing cradle bolt today, Thanks
Joe

OK cool.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Do you have pics of the shift surround?

Shift surround is an interesting thing. It's in excellent condition, but close inspection (gave it a quick once-over with windex) shows that it's not the same faceplate as the Indy. It has a tiny square pattern (the Indy peices are plain). I can get a pic tomorrow if you like.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Found a fender wing!!! I suppose I should start an auction...?
Any offers? It's in great condition.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

Ohio: nevermind.... I got out the Indy this weekend to swap out a couple parts & the new mats are not Indy's. I know some of the jerks here are going to laugh & poke fun at me, but so be it.
Do you think I should cut up the good carpet from the car to make mats from (how much is that carpet worth)?
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Since I gave up hope I feel much better.

If the carpet is in good shape it will be worth more than an equal quality set of floor mats.
I have 4 sets of floor mats but only 1 complete carpet set.
Save the carpet…just my 2 cents
PM on the wing

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
If it is not the plain grey 84 part I cannot use it.

Shift surround is an interesting thing. It's in excellent condition, but close inspection (gave it a quick once-over with windex) shows that it's not the same faceplate as the Indy. It has a tiny square pattern (the Indy peices are plain). I can get a pic tomorrow if you like.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Driver, I am looking for some nice grey sun visors that work.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

I have a set out of my brother's car. Let me check the condition & get back to you.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Sorry, they're not that good, but I'll see if my helper has a good set.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
greatly appericated
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2009 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
He checked & says the ones in his '86 are great. Unlike the '88s they have the folds built in, & a mirror on the pass. side. Said he'd take $15 each for them. If you're interested we'll pull them & take pics.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul, Just in case your partner changes his mind about the 88 I'm kinda in the market for a 88 "roller" I don't need the motor, trans, interior. Body not very important as long as it isnt wrecked (too badly). Just want one to tinker on. Oh yeah, It has to have a clean title.

Vinny

------------------
88GT (permanently under the knife)
80 Trans am (also under the knife)
02 Trans am (sometimes under the knife)

greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2009 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Direct Link to This Post
boy would i give anything to grab whatevers left of the indy off you...if it's got a title...but dag the no money issues!
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greasemonke50613:

boy would i give anything to grab whatevers left of the indy off you...if it's got a title...but dag the no money issues!

Titles are not a big deal. worst case scenerio with any legal (not stolen) car is you pay a title company $150 to get one.
Whatcha' got to trade? Do you have a way to get it home? Once I get the body panels off of it I'll need to get it out of the way. It'll be a roller with all suspension, working brakes, & of course the rust-free spaceframe.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

"There's nothing better than towing home a new car." - Advance Auto Parts ad.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock