Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Closing shop..Get your 90mm lamps and harnesses now for almost half the price! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Closing shop..Get your 90mm lamps and harnesses now for almost half the price! by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 08-18-2009 12:35 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 09-01-2009 10:16 AM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
As some of you may have seen in T/OT, I'm soon going to be out of a place to live. Thanks to one of our wonderful forum members though, I'll be moving and staying there, and going back to school for auto mechanics and auto body.

So due to the current situation, I'm closing the doors on the side business of selling 90mm lamps and harnesses. Now is your chance to get lights and harnesses from me for cheaper than my normal pricing.

If you order within the next 2 weeks, I can provide you with everything you need minus buckets (lamps, harness, adjuster kits) for $325 shipped. This price is for 2 90 mm high beams, 2 90mm low beams, and a quad style harness, to your door. My normal pricing for this "kit" is $425 plus shipping. I need to move some stock before I move myself west. Trying to get everything out of here so I have less that I need to move with me (meaning I can fit more of the important stuff in the Fiero for this 1400 mile trip)...

If anyone is interested, get your order in now. I am also willing to sell the design sheet for my 90mm buckets if anyone is interested in buying it and having them produced. I have 10 sets of blueprints printed, and also a cad file for whomever wants to buy it. $50 and the design is yours to do with what you please. I can also put you in contact with the company that I was going to have produce them.

I accept paypal, and would prefer that I am paid that way (preferably as a personal gift type of payment, so there are no fees). I can ship usually same day as payment received, unless payment is received after 4 pm EST (shipping would be next day then). Everything is shipped via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

Edit: Price adjusted. Noticed that I priced it was too low, way under the prices for what I paid on this stuff. Even at the new price though, I am still eating about $15-$20 a lamp and about $25 per harness on my pricing...I will honor the prices for those who already ordered from me for lamps and harness, but any more will have to be at the new price...Blame it on the pain killers the doc gave me the other night lol

------------------
A nihilist is a man who judges of the world as it is that it ought NOT to be, and of the world as it ought to be that it does not exist. According to this view, our existence (action, suffering, willing, feeling) has no meaning: the pathos of 'in vain' is the nihilists' pathos — at the same time, as pathos, an inconsistency on the part of the nihilists.

– Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power, section 585

"I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength!".

- Friedrich Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-18-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Just to be clear on this: I make nothing off these sales, these are direct prices (what I pay). I'm just trying to move some product so I don't have to haul it west with me...
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
pm sent dude
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Anyone else?
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
pm.
rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied. Bump.

Another thing to note: You are more than welcome to come pick this stuff up if you'd like, but its not really going to save you anything on shipping. I priced everything low enough that I'm more or less eating the shipping cost. I'm honestly just trying to move whats left so I can make my cash back and put it towards my trip west...Hence the reason the price is so low...I'm already taking a bath on the lights as it is...I would still prefer cash up front via paypal if you are picking up in person. I can also deliver within 2 hours of 19539 for the price of gas both ways (about $25)

I am willing to sell the lights separate from the harness as well. A few people have asked me this question already. Pricing for each is as follows

$150 plus shipping for the harness if purchased separate from lights
$260 plus shipping for lights if purchased separate from harness

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-18-2009).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Last bump for the evening. Off to enter my nightly coma...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Morning back to sleep bump, If you want lights, you better get your orders in now. Come Sept. 1st, I'm done. I will be retaining my tax license, and business name, but will no longer be dealing lights unless specifically asked, and will be selling them at full price, no discounts...
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
what? did the price go UP over night??
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
I was in for a set but for the overnight price increase I'm out.
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
Yeah shame. I was gonna order a set before the first for 295 but that 30 bucks makes a difference in my budget.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, that 295 was a typo. But for those who messaged me about everything before the change, I will honor the price. I miscalculated when I originally posted and didn't catch it until last night...

But its still $100 off the normal price of the kits...How can one complain?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-19-2009).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump. Get the orders in if you want anything...I am willing to sell lights separately for $245 plus shipping. Harness I can sell for $140 plus shipping if you buy separately...I need to clear this stuff out before I leave guys...Someone must have a need for this stuff...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bedtime bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump. For those of you who want everything for $295, I can do a kit for that price. You will not be getting quad style harnesses though, only a basic conversion (H4 to 2 H9) harness. I may be able to do a quad style harness at that price or somewhat more, but I won't know until later.

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a set... Of something... You list a few combinations so what is what? How about some pictures of what you get at what price.

Hate to nitpick but $400ish to $300ish is more like 1/4 off not 1/2 off...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 08-20-2009).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
what's the difference between the harnesses?

would like to see pics also...
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
$325 gets you a quad style harness and 4 lamps/adjuster kits. This is the harness that allows your low beams to remain on when switched to high beam.

I can also sell a cheaper kit that has 4 lamps/adjuster kits and a basic "patch" style harness. Plugs into existing H4 connection and runs out to 2 H9 connectors. Price for this kit would be ~ $295...This harness does not allow you to run your low beams when switched to highs. Basic plug and play harness more or less...

There is another quad style harness design that we (my harness guy and I) came up with that could be even cheaper than the one above. But we haven't made any up yet, so not sure on price.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump before bed.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Sending PM...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. All PM's replied to.
Dr Brockwell

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr BrockwellSend a Private Message to Dr BrockwellDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever sold one of these conversions? Does anyone actually own one of these? Pictures installed?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I've sold many lights for this conversion. Sabooo owns my quad harness and is running it on his car (Installed by BMWGuru).

I haven't got any pictures of the swap installed myself, but if you search the forum you can find them. There are a lot of people who have this swap, it is very popular.

\\Bump//
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump. One set of lights sold. Leaves an extra quad style harness available separately if anyone is interested.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Last bump for the night. I guarantee all harnesses purchased from me for 30 days from received date provided they are properly installed following the directions that come with them, and if there are any issues, send it back and I will replace it free of charge. I'm not going to sell you crap, only something that I personally trust and would run on my own car if I were to do this conversion. The guy that made these harnesses is a 20+ year electrical engineer, so you can trust that only the best went into making these.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Time is winding down to get lights and harnesses. 9 days and counting, get em now while the gettings good. September 1st is the last day anything will be available. All items are guaranteed non DOA and guaranteed for 30 days from receipt. Any problems with anything, send the stuff back and I will replace it free of charge. How many people do you know that will offer that kind of customer service anymore?
rjblaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
I do believe that we need the paypal addy. It's not listed anywhere here and you didn't give it to me on our phone call the other day.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rjblaze:

I do believe that we need the paypal addy. It's not listed anywhere here and you didn't give it to me on our phone call the other day.

Paypal address is xerces_belial@fastmail.us

Please send payment as a personal gift and pm me with your address for shipping afterwards, unless you intend on picking the stuff up in person or having me deliver it. I will deliver within a 2 hour drive radius (central PA to NJ shore, northern DE, northeastern MD, north central MD, northeastern PA, north Jersey, etc) for price of gas
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump
CDubbz88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CDubbz88GTSend a Private Message to CDubbz88GTDirect Link to This Post
I guess being off the fiero scene has gotten me confused, your selling 4 lights and a harness, the bracket or "bucket" is a separate buy, correct?

And there DOT legal. And wont short anything out?

Any pics available?

Sounds awesome, and more than willing to help out a fiero enthus.

[This message has been edited by CDubbz88GT (edited 08-23-2009).]

rjblaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent. I will pick up from you.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CDubbz88GT:

I guess being off the fiero scene has gotten me confused, your selling 4 lights and a harness, the bracket or "bucket" is a separate buy, correct?

And there DOT legal. And wont short anything out?

Any pics available?

Sounds awesome, and more than willing to help out a fiero enthus.

Correct. Lights and harness are what I am selling. You have to source the bucket elsewhere, either Fiero1Fan, a local machine shop (with your designs), etc.

They are DOT Legal, will not short anything out, and pics are available

Here is the quad style harness. This is the first one I sold, and is in use on Sabooo's car, installed by bmwguru.

Pics of the lights are here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr...39291&pf_rd_i=507846
CDubbz88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDubbz88GTSend a Private Message to CDubbz88GTDirect Link to This Post
how much for the harness and blueprints?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CDubbz88GT:

how much for the harness and blueprints?

YGPM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump to keep fresh in everyone's minds. Closing date has been moved up to August 31. One more week to get those orders in. Last day I am shipping anything is Sept. 1st. If anyone along my route of travel to Nebraska orders, I am willing to deliver within 50 miles of I-80 west between PA and NE for the price of gas to and from the interstate. That route includes Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and of course, Nebraska. PA orders would be delivered on Sept. 3rd as I make my way from Mertztown to Kersey to my grandmothers house. Any orders from around central western PA to Indiana would be delivered on the 4th. The rest would be delivered on the 5th.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock