Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  For sale, lots of parts from a Formula ('88 V6) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
For sale, lots of parts from a Formula ('88 V6) by Nashco
Started on: 08-12-2009 04:48 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Nashco on 09-08-2009 05:38 PM
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
As some of you have seen, I'm building an AWD Fiero hybrid for the Grassroots Motorsports Magazine $2009 challenge. I had a "for trade" thread up for a while but I'm out of time to trade parts, now I just have to sell some stuff off. I'll be posting pictures within the next day, but to get the ball rolling here are the items I have for sale and the price I want INCLUDING SHIPPING unless otherwise noted. I prefer paypal and all items will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment.

Parts I have for sale that have been removed from the $2009 car:

- '88 Formula front springs (ARD). No issues. $40
- '88 plastic inner fender liners, full set. In good condition. $40 + shipping (Greyhound?)
- Anything related to the (Formula) HVAC. This includes AC components and heater components. AC didn't work, I never tried to get it working and assumed it needed recharged. I have all of the lines that run the length of the car, condensor, evaporator, controls, plastic box, heater core, etc. Price varies depending on what you want, as some items are very bulky to ship and others aren't.
- '88 brake rotor backing plates, full set. No issues. $25
- '88 spare tire bucket and related parts. No issues. $15 + shipping.
- '88 Formula steering wheel horn paddles (same on all non-GTs) $15
- V6 Timing cover gasket set (new in box) $15
- V6 Timing chain (new in box) $15
- High quality car cover for the Fiero, in like new condition $60
- Notchback drip rails $15 + shipping
- NOS Fiero OEM mudflaps...GM parts, still in the package $20
- V6 EGR tube, OEM in good shape (no cracks and still has fiberglass sleeve!) $40
- Oil pressure sensor tube (relocates oil pressure sensor for '88 V6 with AC, in good shape) $10
- Decklid wiring harness complete with switch (worked before removing, from car without remote trunk release) $10
- V6 Throttle body coolant lines (in good shape) $10
- Most heat shields from the engine bay/engine (in good shape) $5 each + shipping (will vary depending on which ones you want)

I appreciate your help making the Fiero really shine in the $2009 competition. Thanks a bunch!

Bryce

Edited for items sold:

- '88 front hub. No play, looseness, or noises, in great shape. SOLD
- AC Compressor SOLD
- Spare tire, jack, hold-downs. No issues. SOLD
- '88 Headlight assemblies with motors and all related light wiring/relays. No issues, EVERYTHING you need to convert your early car to the later style lights/relays. SOLD
- '88 Gray third brake light assembly SOLD
- EGR vacuum control solenoid (worked before removing) SOLD
- EGR valve (worked before removing) SOLD
- Cold start injector assembly and temp switch (worked before removing) SOLD

[This message has been edited by Nashco (edited 08-29-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
eze does it

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a muffler for my 87 GT can you help me out?
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eze does it:

Looking for a muffler for my 87 GT can you help me out?

Nope.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the car cover if it's actually a Fiero cover. PM Sent.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
If MDS doesn't want the car cover, I figured it's for a notchy, if so with mirror pockets, put me second in line !!!! I just noticed that he has a GT that would be different if it's specifically for a Fiero !!!!!

Is the headlight assemblys complete, it sounds like it is & does the trunk wiring include the trunk popper ???

MEL

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 08-12-2009).]

jgrotzin

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Nashco, if you could check about shipping the liners I might be interested. Thanks!

Columbia, Mo 65203
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
How much shipped for the front hub to Portage, Mi 49002?

James
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
I still owe some of you guys with very specific questions on the parts info, hold tight and I'll have that info today when I get out of work.

Originally posted by jgrotzin:

Nashco, if you could check about shipping the liners I might be interested. Thanks!

Columbia, Mo 65203

Shipping with Greyhound will be about $50. I can't imagine it'll be any cheaper anywhere else, due to the bulky size of the liners.

Originally posted by MEL H. JOHNSON:

Is the headlight assemblys complete, it sounds like it is & does the trunk wiring include the trunk popper ???

No trunk popper.

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

How much shipped for the front hub to Portage, Mi 49002?

James

It's $60 INCLUDING shipping.

Thanks guys,

Bryce
Fogbound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
The car cover does NOT have mirror pockets. It's the same brand sold by the Fiero store, Evolution 4.

http://farm3.static.flickr....739_c772f8eb3c_b.jpg

Bryce
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Mud flaps front and rear?
PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Mud flaps front and rear?

It's only a pair...I assumed rears, but don't remember if it said anything about front or rear specifically.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
I need the little clamp that bolts with one bolt to the shift cable bracket on the 5spd getrag. Do you have it?

Michael
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

I need the little clamp that bolts with one bolt to the shift cable bracket on the 5spd getrag. Do you have it?

Michael

I'm still using that.

Bryce
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Bryce, you get my PM?
I mailed out the MO for the headlight assemblies last friday, ok?

Kit
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

I'm still using that.

Bryce

haha, I meant extra.
Fogbound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Fogbound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
Where'd ya go???
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I've been slow to respond guys, I've been completely away from the computer/internet getting the car down to the event in San Diego. You all should have heard back from me now. Thanks!

Bryce
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
What kind of condition are those drip rails in? Any dents/dings/breaks? You may be able to twist my arm on buying them if they are better than the ones on my car

Let me know whenever, and good luck with the competition
PFF
System Bot
RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bryce I'm interested in some of the items. Also, what payment method? Paypal?

- '88 Gray third brake light assembly (Price?)
- EGR vacuum control solenoid (worked before removing) $10
- Cold start injector assembly and temp switch (worked before removing) $10

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader
20Ft Tilt Bed Trailer

CDubbz88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CDubbz88GTSend a Private Message to CDubbz88GTDirect Link to This Post
PM me the price for the AC lines please w/ shipping to 61265
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Spare tire, jack, hold-downs. No issues. $10
V6 EGR tube, OEM in good shape (no cracks and still has fiberglass sleeve!) $40
Oil pressure sensor tube (relocates oil pressure sensor for '88 V6 with AC, in good shape) $10
Decklid wiring harness complete with switch (worked before removing) $10 (is this a power trunk release??)
Most heat shields from the engine bay/engine (in good shape) $5 each + shipping --- both manifold shields

Will you still be using the tranny? I need the shift and select levers and associated hardware.
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

Hey Bryce I'm interested in some of the items. Also, what payment method? Paypal?

Paypal nashco (at) hotmail (dot) com if you want these. I've decided to keep the third brake light for now.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Nashco

4144 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by CDubbz88GT:

PM me the price for the AC lines please w/ shipping to 61265

Which lines? All of them? The ones that run the length of the car (from the engine bay to under the hood) are pretty long, so shipping is difficult and the price will reflect that.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Nashco

4144 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

Spare tire, jack, hold-downs. No issues. $10
V6 EGR tube, OEM in good shape (no cracks and still has fiberglass sleeve!) $40
Oil pressure sensor tube (relocates oil pressure sensor for '88 V6 with AC, in good shape) $10
Decklid wiring harness complete with switch (worked before removing) $10 (is this a power trunk release??)
Most heat shields from the engine bay/engine (in good shape) $5 each + shipping --- both manifold shields

Will you still be using the tranny? I need the shift and select levers and associated hardware.

The decklid harness is for the switch only, no power trunk solenoid. I do have both manifold heat shields available. The trans/levers/brackets aren't for sale.

Bryce
RickN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post

Paypal nashco (at) hotmail (dot) com if you want these. I've decided to keep the third brake light for now.

Bryce

Sounds good, what do I do about shipping costs?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Grey sun visors.
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

Sounds good, what do I do about shipping costs?

here are the items I have for sale and the price I want INCLUDING SHIPPING unless otherwise noted.

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Nashco

4144 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by solotwo:

Grey sun visors.

Not for sale.
PFF
System Bot
ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the wheel liners?

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

RickN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post

PayPal payment sent...

Fogbound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ccfiero350:

Do you still have the wheel liners?

Yup, they are still available at the price listed above.

Bryce
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Updated inventory in the first post, thanks gang!

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

What kind of condition are those drip rails in? Any dents/dings/breaks? You may be able to twist my arm on buying them if they are better than the ones on my car

Let me know whenever, and good luck with the competition

The drip rails are in great condition, no dents, dings, or breaks. Here are some pictures:

http://farm4.static.flickr....815_17b527716c_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr....942_6d3dfd5ac0_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr....182_ef4122abae_o.jpg

Bryce
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

The decklid harness is for the switch only, no power trunk solenoid. I do have both manifold heat shields available. The trans/levers/brackets aren't for sale.

Bryce

OK forget the decklid harness.
What's the damage with shipping to 46176?
I don't need the spare tire, just the jack and hold down screws, lug wrench if available.

[This message has been edited by Indiana_resto_guy (edited 08-29-2009).]

speed1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for speed1Send a Private Message to speed1Direct Link to This Post
The EGR arrived today, thanks for getting it out to me. Now I see why it is still bolted in, the nuts are really stuck on LOL!. Time to get out the BFH and give them a whack!
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by speed1:

The EGR arrived today, thanks for getting it out to me. Now I see why it is still bolted in, the nuts are really stuck on LOL!. Time to get out the BFH and give them a whack!

I never even tried, didn't consider that they might be stuck as I haven't had a single bolt or nut on this entire car strip out. I removed the EGR port from the Y-pipe to clean up the engine bay, so I just sawzalled the whole thing off of there. The engine bay looks a heck of a lot cleaner without that lump on the exhaust:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Good luck!

Bryce
RickN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
Hi Bryce,
Did you get my PayPal payment?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock