Started on: 08-09-2009 10:29 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: mid engine monsters on 08-17-2009 09:42 PM
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Okay, here's the deal. I was cleaning out my closet, and I have 4 Fiero show T-shirts that I don't need. Three have never been worn...one has been worn lightly. The first one I won at the Dells show many years ago. It's grey, with line drawings of 4 Fieros on the front of it...all appear to be notchbacks. Never worn. Second one is from the Midwest Fieros show at the Strategic Air and Space Museum in Ashland, NE several years ago. It's white, and has a picture of a Fiero notchback (appears to possibly be an 85 GT) with an SR-71 Blackbird. Never worn. Shirt 3 is one of the Blue and White tie-dye Wheatstock 2004 event shirts. Never worn. All three of these shirts are Large size. Last shirt is from the Dells show in 2000. It's black, with a picture of a Fiero in front of an image of the Earth from space. This shirt has been worn, but shows little wear. It's an XL size.

This is a package deal...I won't break them up. If you want one, you have to buy them all. First person that tells me they want them gets 'em. $15 shipped to the US. Cash or money order only. If no one wants them...it's off to Goodwill with them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
PM returned....
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
I'll take them.
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
02greens10, you've got second crack at them, if mid engine monsters changes his mind.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
ok let me know, I can pay tomorrow.
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
payment sent ,coming at u usps mo
Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkDirect Link to This Post
Missed it by that much!!!
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
thank you ltspeed ,items arrived today, sweet!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock