Started on: 08-04-2009 11:50 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: mid engine monsters on 08-11-2009 09:49 AM
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
This is a Dell Inspiron 5000, it's old and slow. But it still works, I used to use it for winaldl but I was borrowing the connector and gave it back years ago. It has WinXP, but it's really too taxing on this dinosaur. It runs but it's slowww. I installed a wireless network card and it does work as you can see in the pic. It has only 128MB RAM and is a Pentium III I think about 500 Mhz. It has a DVD drive and one USB port. Like I said, it's really just for minimal stuff. Which is why I'm only asking $50 plus exact shipping. I have the power cord as well. You will not be getting an OS cd, and I would prefer you installed your own actually. This is as is, I promise it will turn on and work slowly, that's it. The wireless card alone is about $20 though.

PM if you are interested.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Let me talk to my mom and see if she is interested. I know she's been looking for a laptop for cheap that has wireless. I'll drop you a PM in the morning, but until then could you get me a price for shipping to 19539?

-Brian
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Let me talk to my mom and see if she is interested. I know she's been looking for a laptop for cheap that has wireless. I'll drop you a PM in the morning, but until then could you get me a price for shipping to 19539?

-Brian

Brian, although this laptop will work for email and light web use. I just don't recommend it as a primary PC. I'm being totally honest here, it works but it's wicked slow sometimes and it's showing it's age on the clicker as well. Sometimes it takes a few clicks to get it going. It would probably benefit greatly from more ram, but who wants top throw money at a nearly 10 year old laptop? I'm not a very good salesman I guess, but the laptop is def limited use. In the past I could use it for photoshop and even watching DVD's, but over the years it goes slower and slower even with a fresh OS install. I think it needs Win 2K or something instead of XP. I'll check shipping when I get home from work..
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
2nds on this
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

-Brian

Shipping is $10. I can fit it in a flat rate box and still pack it good. I'll be selling it to mid engine monsters if I don't hear from you today. I'll be around until 8pm. Thanks for the interest. Let me know.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

connecticutFIERO

7696 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Still available...
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
payment sent dan,
thanks
robby
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
SOLD
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
item recieved ,as described ,feedback left ,thanks again

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock