Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Brake kit, Corvette 12" front / 12" rear (1988)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Brake kit, Corvette 12" front / 12" rear (1988) by bunge123
Started on: 08-02-2009 12:33 AM
Replies: 28
Last post by: Fierotaz on 11-23-2009 08:47 PM
bunge123

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bunge123Send a Private Message to bunge123Direct Link to This Post
well the reason im selling this kit is because i have an 87 fiero and the kit is for an 88 i have the mounting brackets and a set of 4 drilled slotted rotors that have been drilled for the 5x100 bolt pattern and the hub-centric rings this is the same kit that is sold by west coast fiero http://www.westcoastfiero.c...rakes/brakes_12.html and this kit has never been installed and im also interested in trading for a g6 transmission or held rear control arms but if anybody has any offers feel free to reply
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Are you seriously trying to sell something you still have not paid for!

If anyone bought this or is thinking about it you are buying stolen merchandise!
88ttop3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88ttop3800Send a Private Message to 88ttop3800Direct Link to This Post
dude, it looks like he just bought the wrong one, he is just showing a website to explain which one he bought, what the heck is your problem?

did you send him a pm and he said that he just ordered it and didn't pay yet? or did you just misread his post?

[This message has been edited by 88ttop3800 (edited 11-16-2009).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
WCF WAY overpriced!

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 11-16-2009).]

pdemondo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88ttop3800:

dude, it looks like he just bought the wrong one, he is just showing a website to explain which one he bought, what the heck is your problem?

did you send him a pm and he said that he just ordered it and didn't pay yet? or did you just misread his post?

I bellieve what Fierotaz is saying is that the "seller" bought these items from Fierotaz. Fierotaz shipped to him before being paid. The "seller" never paid for these items, has not returned items to Taz, and is now trying to sell them.

I recall the original thread where Fierotaz was selling them because I was thinking about buying them.

[This message has been edited by pdemondo (edited 11-16-2009).]

RockyBalboaLives

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pdemondo:

I bellieve what Fierotaz is saying is that the "seller" bought these items from Fierotaz. Fierotaz shipped to him before being paid. The "seller" never paid for these items, has not returned items to Taz, and is now trying to sell them.

I recall the original thread where Fierotaz was selling them because I was thinking about buying them.

You HAVE to be kidding me? There is NO WAY somebody would have the gall to try and sell something on here that they have not paid for yet right? I mean right? Trying to wrap my head around something like that is an exercise in futility, I sure hope that is not the case.. What in the hell is this world coming too? If that is the case then this guy needs to have his sack soaked in acid, because he is not a MAN at all..
88ttop3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88ttop3800Send a Private Message to 88ttop3800Direct Link to This Post
wow that's shitty!
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
Don't know the particulars, but maybe he's selling it to get the $ to pay the person he bought it from?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Don't know the particulars, but maybe he's selling it to get the $ to pay the person he bought it from?

well the reason im selling this kit is because i have an 87 fiero and the kit is for an 88 i have the mounting brackets and a set of 4 drilled slotted rotors that have been drilled for the 5x100 bolt pattern and the hub-centric rings this is the same kit that is sold by west coast fiero http://www.westcoastfiero.c...rakes/brakes_12.html and this kit has never been installed and im also interested in trading for a g6 transmission or held rear control arms but if anybody has any offers feel free to reply

I doubt it. Looks like he wants to do a bit of trading, with other folks property. A bit slim shady to me.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-16-2009).]

jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I doubt it. Looks like he wants to do a bit of trading, with other folks property. A bit slim shady to me.

Tony

Ahh, missed that part, well... maybe he's hedging his bets, if he can't sell the brake kit, he'll trade for other parts that he can sell to get the money... yeah, that's it.

sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post
Well if he wants to clear this all up he could ship the parts to me and I'll send Taz the money he owes him. :-)
PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Fierotaz, have you contacted the police? You have a name and address, right? You could always have a local member pay him a visit. Not to kick his ass or anything, I've found that people who steal things over the internet can often be persuaded to give them back if met in person. Maybe it makes it more real or something. I did that once when some guy from Ebay did this with a 400 dollar projector bulb, and I guess it shook him up enough for whatever reason he sent it back. Luckily for me he was only on the other side of the state...

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 11-17-2009).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Are you seriously trying to sell something you still have not paid for!

If anyone bought this or is thinking about it you are buying stolen merchandise!

TAZ, PM sent!
D.
sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Fierotaz, have you contacted the police? You have a name and address, right? You could always have a local member pay him a visit. Not to kick his ass or anything, I've found that people who steal things over the internet can often be persuaded to give them back if met in person. Maybe it makes it more real or something. I did that once when some guy from Ebay did this with a 400 dollar projector bulb, and I guess it shook him up enough for whatever reason he sent it back. Luckily for me he was only on the other side of the state...

The police wouldn't get involved in this, it's a civil matter. Judge Judy stuff!

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Why would someone ship parts to someone else if they had not gotten payment?

RJ
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
because taz is like most of us. we have a heart. and when we try to help some1 out we get **** on buy other people that owe money or something else ..
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
It's a special jurisdiction matter. It IS a police matter if you know how to play the game...at least in my area. File a police report and see if the little bastard makes things right with you. If he doesn't, go ahead and file a civil case too. It's worth it as a matter of principle...
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
He sent partial payment and I went ahead and stupidly sent all the parts. I have offered him a full refund of what he has paid if he just returns them since he doesn't need them anymore
I like to believe that a mans word still means something but I am sadly reminded that there are less and less real men in this world.
sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

It's a special jurisdiction matter. It IS a police matter if you know how to play the game...at least in my area. File a police report and see if the little bastard makes things right with you. If he doesn't, go ahead and file a civil case too. It's worth it as a matter of principle...

Things must be different in indiana. Especially with Taz' last post. You would have to prove he had no intent to pay, Taz gave him the property of is own free will with an agreement to pay = no crime. I'm just saying here, we wouldn't take a report

Hopefully everything gets cleared up.
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2009 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
thats not true.. if taz has the paper work to show taz owns it than that idoit that has them has stolen goods in my eyes
sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodude1979:

thats not true.. if taz has the paper work to show taz owns it than that idoit that has them has stolen goods in my eyes

I suppose if you were on a jury (criminal case, because theft is criminal not civil) then you could try and convince the other 11 people to see it through your eyes. However, I think the chances of any D.A. filing criminal on this would never happen.

Don't get me wrong Taz should get his money or stuff back and bunge123 should be a man and take care of his responsibilities. It's just not a criminal case here.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Why is it that we have not heard from Bunge123 since he first posted this thread?
all I will say is we all know you are reading this thread and no one from this forum will buy or trade with you till you man up and do the right thing.
eather return the items or pay for them. I am sure you would feel the same if it was you that had sold the parts.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bunge123:

*just in case the original post gets edited in the future*

Greg

------------------

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
JUst a bump to the top. I hope there is a resolution cause I would by them from Taz.

BTW. We missed you at the coast run Taz!
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
How much does he owe on them?

I might be interested in paying him a little bit and paying off what he owes depending on how much we're talking.
Dude,pm me and we'll see if we can get this straightened out and the brakes sold also.

I'm betting you didn't mean to let this get screwed up,your just lacking communication and now embarassed.
pdemondo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DefEddie:

How much does he owe on them?

I might be interested in paying him a little bit and paying off what he owes depending on how much we're talking.
Dude,pm me and we'll see if we can get this straightened out and the brakes sold also.

I'm betting you didn't mean to let this get screwed up,your just lacking communication and now embarassed.

He certainly had no problem communicating that he wanted to sell parts he had not fully paid for. If he could get on Pennock's and sell the parts,
couldn't he have just as easily PM'ed Taz to arrange return of the parts?
sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post
Well the post is three months old. Maybe they have already been sold and he is in the wind.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sactodreamer:

Well the post is three months old. Maybe they have already been sold and he is in the wind.

I bet Taz never gets his money from the guy.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I bet Taz never gets his money from the guy.

Yeah, I am not holding my breath waiting to get paid...
Wish I could make it back up for the coast run, but first I have to get another Fiero. I will be back up for that run though it is a lot of fun!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock