FS: Round Headlight Buckets (Fiero1Fan) by blue88mustang
Started on: 07-31-2009 11:59 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-02-2009 07:23 AM
blue88mustang

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
SOLD to snapperhead. Thanks for the smooth transaction. Enjoy the buckets!
Up for sale:

Set of the Fiero1Fan headlight buckets that I purchased several months ago. I paid $250 shipped to the US from Germany. Never installed. I have a baby on the way and a bunch of projects to get finished. No time to tinker with the Fiero any more

$200.00 shipped (lower 48 states)

[This message has been edited by blue88mustang (edited 08-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MiJunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiJunkSend a Private Message to MiJunkDirect Link to This Post
Will you ship to Canada for the same price?
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Where in WY are you?

------------------

My Build Thread

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
I don't really have a desire to ship to Canada at this time. Sorry.

As for the Wyoming question, I am up in Casper. About 2hrs north of Laramie. You wouldn't by chance be interested in the headlight buckets?

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
ttt
GMEFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMEFieroSend a Private Message to GMEFieroDirect Link to This Post
i am so if i get these buckets what else do i need to install?
blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
To fully replace the stock monster square lights, you will need to buy 4 round lights and either make a harness or buy a harness for the new style of lights you have installed.

The 4 lights will run you around $200 shipped and the pre-made harness I believe is around $30.

I would probably have the buckets powder coated black, but you could get away with using quality spray paint that is made to be durable.

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
TTT - REASONABLE offers will be accepted. I am already taking a loss at the $200 shipped price tag, but with the car up for sale I don't have much use for these buckets any longer.

GMEFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMEFieroSend a Private Message to GMEFieroDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending, but no money has been received so these are still for sale.

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
2nd PM sent no response on the first one.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 08-08-2009).]

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Like I pm'd you I thought you were in Wyoming, Mi for some strange reason. I offered $150 + shipping but that was to low, so how much will you take for them. Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 08-09-2009).]

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
Buyer fell through.... buckets back up for sale.

[This message has been edited by blue88mustang (edited 08-15-2009).]

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
pm sent bluemustang
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Pm returned
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post

[

Payment: Check or Money Order (I prefer US Postal MO's because they offer fraud protection for both parties involved)

dude, im not flaming you ,i wanted the items and i just asked if you would take paypal before you edited your post to reflect that geez !
i just wanted to know how you thought money orders were scam proof ? i was interested in your take on it before you blocked me from answering you back on pm
its your right to take whatever payment you want, paypal is far from perfect but they have refunded my money when i got took and they verify more than the postal service does about those involved and i didnt have to go to court or make a trip across country to do it
as i was saying the money order is not such a bad thing but its not a garauntee the buyer gets anything either as you would have me believe

you still would have to find the seller and take them to court and prove what was expected and in what condition,the postal service doesnt send somone to make sure the item is sent because it was paid for by a postal money order ,they dont know what is in the transaction, they wont go and send the men in black to your house for me and get the item,will they ?

do you know what it would cost to find somone that doesnt want to be found ? muchless take them to court across the country,
people steal identities too and there are all kind of money order scams too,so be careful cause it seems you are not aware of them ,dont be mad ...i was just trying to help before you got defensive and blocked me. it was not necessary my intentions were good and my question was valid given your answers ,i ask these questions if i dont know the person im going to be sending larger denominations of money too when they dont do paypal and give wierd answers , the answers you gave me are the same ones scammers use , so i asked more questions ...none out of line were they ?
i didnt accuse you or incinuate anything did i?

if you would block me from sending you a pm because i asked a question about paypal..and money orders .
what would you do if i didnt like the product you sent me......or if you didnt sent it to me at all ?
----- Original Message -----
Just FYI - If you send a US Postal M.O. through the mail and the person accepts the payment (by method of cashing the MO), they are commiting mail fraud if they do not send you the item(s) agreed upon. So yes, you are protected from getting scammed via this method.
blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post
My positive feedback on the various sites listed should put any fears of being "scammed" to rest.

Buy with confidence fellow car nuts!

blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangDirect Link to This Post

blue88mustang

123 posts
Member since Apr 2005
SOLD to snapperhead pending payment.

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Postal Money Order in the mail today and on it's way. PM sent

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Got the buckets. Thanks

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock