Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  NICE 88 Formula.converted to a yellow GT,rust free,poly,3.4,Getrag for sale! $3,000

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NICE 88 Formula.converted to a yellow GT,rust free,poly,3.4,Getrag for sale! $3,000 by Indyellowgt
Started on: 07-31-2009 03:15 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: imacflier on 03-28-2010 11:41 AM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post

Hate to sell it!!......

So much to list here. It is a Florida car. No rust...looks brand NEW underneath.
Has POLY everywhere. Has a 3.4 with a 5speed that runs very good! Converted into a GT last summer painted last fall. Paint is no pro show stopper,but I think it looks pretty nice. Panels were painted off the car. No overspray,and all the edges are painted.
Has aftermarket carpets(solid gray) and cloth Gen.4 Firebird seats.
3.4 has roller rockers and a crazy rebuild about 4 years ago...Dude spent alot of $$ on the engine. It runs very well,but uses just a little more oil than I'd like..2ish quarts between fills.. and puffs a little now and then...
A/c converted to 134. Needs a recharge every so often...Sunroof.power everything. Nice MP3 CD player.
Have lots more pics. Daily driven and love this car. Needs little.160K A good Solid 88 Fiero.

Please email me for more details and pics.
Thank you.

-Mark Webber

fierofarm@gwi.net
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
2 qt's between fills? Is that between oil changes or between gas fill ups? is it burning or leaking?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com Fieroless

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hi!! not between fuel fills. Between oil changes. it leaks nothing. just uses some.
R.O.C. 1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R.O.C. 1Send a Private Message to R.O.C. 1Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Direct Link to This Post
Bump for Mark.

I've seen the car. Its nice.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

SlowGuitarMan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManDirect Link to This Post
Bump for this man since it's still for sale. Just too far away from me.
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
Wow I wish I could buy yours and stick my 3.8 in, good luch with sale!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I've emailed several days ago and I've replied a few days ago and I still haven't had anything back from Mark!
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hi,Guys.
Thanx for the bump. Freind of mine texted me that this was up.
Sorry I have been absent from here,but my Mom died a few weeks back and I am trying to get things on track...
Car is available still. I will email,FieroMontreal.

-Mark
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry to hear that Mark, I hope everything gets better for you soon! I've been thru a similar situation in the past and I know how hard it can be.

I've replied to your email, thanks so much!
PFF
System Bot
Red97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Direct Link to This Post
damn this is close enough to me that i could make a day trip out of it, to bad the devorce isent finalised yet
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
is this still for sale?
imacflier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierDirect Link to This Post
You have email.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock