Started on: 07-27-2009 04:16 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 08-03-2009 01:43 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I am offering for sale Quad style headlight harnesses. These allow for all 4 lights to be run simultaneously when switched to high beams. This is accomplished by 2 relays that mount next to the washer fluid tank. From the relays, it splits off into 2 different connections and runs directly to your 90mm lights. From the other side of the relays, it runs to battery in the rear (although a front mount battery option is available, thereby lowering price of harness slightly). Included with each order is detailed instructions on how to install the harness.

Prices start at $115 plus shipping for harness with enough length to stretch to battery in rear. For $125 I can throw in a length of conduit with the harness, thereby offering better protection for the wiring running under the car from the battery forward.

Price for harness with a front mount battery should be in the neighborhood of $95-100 plus shipping.

These prices are direct from my supplier. I make no cash off of these whatsoever. I have 3-4 on hand now, and more can be made immediately if need be. If anyone wants more info on these, feel free to PM me. I'm also quite sure that Sabooo can speak on my behalf for the quality of these, as he has one going in his car. BMWGuru can also attest to the quality of these. Made by a 20+ year electrical engineer, I guarantee these will work and are nothing but the best quality.

Already have buckets from Fiero1fan? Pair this harness with lights and get the lights for $10 off each! Total to your door for lights and harness comes to $375!

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 07-27-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

The ORIGINAL Quad style healdight harness

A very serious and honest question... What makes these the "ORIGINAL"?

I happen to know of another person here in the Mall who posted a thread on headlight harnesses first, and also posted in GFC on headlight harnesses first as well.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Got pics?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Pics will be posted soon. BMWGuru has my harness that went to Sabooo. Spoke to him today and he will be posting them as soon as possible.

I've got 5 of these in the works as of today. Spoke to my guy and he's going to throw them together.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump for picture of product

Edit: pics available upon request

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-03-2009).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Hate to say it but you really shouldn't have posted that pic. Just shouldn't have.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hate to say it but you really shouldn't have posted that pic. Just shouldn't have.

Wait, no disrespect here Stu...But aren't you the one who asked for pics? I'm a bit confused here...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock