Started on: 07-27-2009 01:13 AM
Replies: 38
Last post by: FastFieros on 08-09-2009 06:10 PM
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Now making these for 3800SC ... They are only in aluminum. I tried the RED one in high heat paint and it did not turn out... so no colors for right now.

Series II or Series III

Engraving is

3800SC

L32

L67

Fiero Pegasus

$80 for all 3 block plates, this includes the engraving of your choice as listed, priority mail shipping tracking. You also get the custom bolts that are needed to attach these. the bolts can be painted silver to blend in better. You can change them to other bolts, but they will stick up, and I designed these for the clean slick look of flush mounting.

Paypal is accepted.

Parts are made and will be shipped in 24 hours of payment.

If you have one of my 3800 installs, you get a FREE set. INCLUDES shipping. FREE !!!!!

IF you have one of my wiring harness, the FIRST 10..........., the FIRST 10 to request these are FREE to you also.

IF you have some ideas for me to CUSTOM engrave something that fits on the size of these I have to work with, I can try to do it for $25 extra.

Please use emails to contact me Loyde@FastFieros.com

http://www.fastfieros.com

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 07-27-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I only need the pcv cover, do you have seperate pricing? -Jason
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I can do that too..

$30 BBV Delete / Brake booster Delete
$25 EVAP Delete
$25 PCV cover ( choice of engrave , L32 L67, 3800SC )

coming this week
$50 BBV support with engraving / Brake booster DELETE

http://www.fastfieros.com
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Pegasus now on the PCV cap too...

Some already shipped today, the other will ship in the morning...

thank you from http://www.fastfieros.com
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
All items shipped that paid yesterday.

Pegasus installed on PCV

on the catalog page now too. http://www.fastfieros.com/catalog.htm
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Nice product to bad it is you selling them! Plan on seeing who else you can rip off

[This message has been edited by carbonfiber_kid (edited 07-29-2009).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbonfiber_kid:

Nice product to bad it is you selling them! Plan on seeing who else you can rip off

I proved I shipped your stuff and you are just pissed you were one of the people in the 08 transactions that took way too long. Your just making crap up like the instigator you are. Go crawl back under your rock. This is the only response you will get to this type of allegation.

I know I have at least 2 years of this type of BS to deal with. Only takes 30 seconds to lose a customer, and a lifetime to get their business if you really want to.

Taking it one step at a time here at http://www.FastFieros.com .. trust is something you earn, and sometimes have to re-earn..
carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

I proved I shipped your stuff and you are just pissed you were one of the people in the 08 transactions that took way too long. Your just making crap up like the instigator you are. Go crawl back under your rock. This is the only response you will get to this type of allegation.

I know I have at least 2 years of this type of BS to deal with. Only takes 30 seconds to lose a customer, and a lifetime to get their business if you really want to.

Taking it one step at a time here at http://www.FastFieros.com .. trust is something you earn, and sometimes have to re-earn..

YOUR !@#% RIGHT I AM PIST. Why don't you tell what really happened.
My parts were sent to you late spring 2007 not 2008. So apparently you have established this pattern for years.
After 2 years of waiting i finally got tired of trying to get my $1100 and parts back so i said you could keep the money I paid if you would at least send me my parts back. HHHMMM apparently you think keeping money you did not have to work for is an acceptable way of doing bussiness. Sorry but telling me you sent my parts back is not proving it. your word is worth NOTHING! You want to make things right? Return my money for the wiring harness and PCM flash you never made. You brought this on yourself. I am trying to keep others from being scammed by you

[This message has been edited by carbonfiber_kid (edited 08-01-2009).]

Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Instead of painting the surface, try painting the area that you milled out. It'll be like scrimshaw. That way, you can personalize the color with minimal effort.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 07-30-2009).]

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I would actually buy these if it wasnt coming from this crook.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TURTLE SHELL darkhorizon:

I would actually buy these if it wasnt coming from this crook.

There's the turtle sticking his head out of his shell.. Hello Scott !!!

I love instigators. They give the forum such a warm feel for the car we all love so much.

Tell you and Keith something... you two can get your choice of one of these for FREE ! Just for coming in this thread and being such an @$$, I feel moved to prove to you two that I am good for my word and product. So come on, put up a PM to me with your address and let me send you each something for FREE.

Trolls just run and play in forums, if you are serious with your accusations, you have nothing to lose but something to gain. The offer is FREE for you Scott and Keith.

http://www.fastfieros.com putting you to the challenge

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 07-31-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Edit: I will just stay out. Do your own thing Loyde. I am sure that you have loved ones, like me, to feed. I really do hope that you do gain a better name for your business. That is the only way to prosper.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-31-2009).]

Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Well, lets here from some people who had a good experience with Lloyd. I made a straight up trade through the mail and he sent the goods. I forgot to mail him one thing (which I still intend to mail), but he's been very patient about it

Once again, I think if you put the paint in the area you milled out, you can have color real easy.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 07-31-2009).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I recieved mine today, I am very impressed with how it looks and fits.(Pics later)
I've never bought anything from Loyde, and thought that I never would, based on the issues in the past. But, that's the point, it's in the past. He's trying to make all of the wrongs, right. Cut him a break and lighten up, I was willing to give him a chance and I think you should too. Thanks Loyde, I look forward to future business with you.
-Jason
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I recieved mine today, I am very impressed with how it looks and fits.(Pics later)
I've never bought anything from Loyde, and thought that I never would, based on the issues in the past. But, that's the point, it's in the past. He's trying to make all of the wrongs, right. Cut him a break and lighten up, I was willing to give him a chance and I think you should too. Thanks Loyde, I look forward to future business with you.
-Jason

Its cool.. thanks..

Scott is an instigator no matter the subject.

Please remember to other future customers....

There are those that want, and will do..
those that want, but will not..
those that want, but cant decide...

I am a leader in my field of work. I do not want followers, but only those that choose to do. If you need to decide, pick the blue one, not the red.

http://www.fastfieros.com leading by design.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:
Tell you and Keith something... you two can get your choice of one of these for FREE ! Just for coming in this thread and being such an @$$,
I feel moved to prove to you two that I am good for my word and product. So come on, put up a PM to me with your address and let me send
you each something for FREE.
The offer is FREE for you Scott and Keith.

To Scott and Keith: If you want to take him up on his offer and direct them to me and have me turn around and forward them to you I will act as the middle man if your interested in "Protecting" your address etc...
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set.

pm sent

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 08-01-2009).]

carbonfiber_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
I do not like reading threads that turn into long drawn out name calling flame wars so I am not going to participate in one myself. I have said my piece and now I am done. I do not condone Loyde's actions, obviously he was in a bad stop. Loyde, I hope you are truely trying to make a new start.

[This message has been edited by carbonfiber_kid (edited 08-01-2009).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Loyde,

I will take a set of 3800 SC covers for a Series III. Contact me if you need more details.

Nelson
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Loyde,

I will take a set of 3800 SC covers for a Series III. Contact me if you need more details.

Nelson

thank you Nelson, you know yours are FREE..

I am thinking the Pegasus on the BBV delete cap, L32 on the PCV cap, and of course the EVAP delete cap.

On the way Monday priority mail from http://www.fastfieros.com
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

Well, lets here from some people who had a good experience with Lloyd. I made a straight up trade through the mail and he sent the goods. I forgot to mail him one thing (which I still intend to mail), but he's been very patient about it

Once again, I think if you put the paint in the area you milled out, you can have color real easy.

thank you Mike. I will work on some color methods. I am sure that engrave first, anodize/paint second, and then engrave again will work.

The problem is the size of bit I am using to do the fine lines. It pushes the aluminum pretty bad and cutting slower on the pegasus is one way around that. It already takes 20 minutes for the engraving on the pegasus.

http://www.fastfieros.com making life better for someone, somewhere, sometimes....

PFF
System Bot
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via paypal.

BTW, I have the Gen V blower so I will need the PCV block off as well.

Cheers!
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Payment sent via paypal.

BTW, I have the Gen V blower so I will need the PCV block off as well.

Cheers!

Will be sent Monday priority mail.
Its actually

BBV Delete cap
PCV replacement cap
EVAP Delete cap

In L32 ( Series III ) Gen V

so many ways to say it these days, but http://www.fastfieros.com/tech/index.htm is keeping you up to date !
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Too risky to buy from you.
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
How much for all 3 without engraving? I have a non engraved billet pcv cover already but I like the flush bolts. I just happened to see that one on clubgp for $8 shipped but I know you cant match that. Any chance of stainless bolts? Chris
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Ok mister Emc209i .... I have never that I could remember read a post by you, meaning i have never been in a transaction of any type with you... I see you sold alot of items in 2-08 and had some of your own mishaps leading you to

originally posted by Emc2091:Once again, sorry that school got in the way

Then there is broken radios, and other issues you accept some blame for poor packing, but also say poor shipping company.

You purchased a L67 8-08 replacing a DOHC. ( smart move there IMO )

So, you would likely want 2 caps based on your coming into this thread and making your commit. Here is your offer, my friend..

You paypal $10 for 2 caps, your choice of engraving... they ship MONDAY priority mail well packaged, with tracking... you get the package and you are 100% happy with the quality and service, and you pay $45 balance upon the DAY you get the product and we both post happy high fives...

http://www.fastfieros.com putting the challenge to you
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Originally posted by Dementia:

How much for all 3 without engraving? I have a non engraved billet pcv cover already but I like the flush bolts. I just happened to see that one on clubgp for $8 shipped but I know you cant match that. Any chance of stainless bolts? Chris

The bolts I do are counter sink allen converted to recessed style. Lathe work. The reason for the countersink style was to get the smallest hole in the top of the bolt that made a really nice flush look. Paint is your friend here, as it can be redone many times over like before car shows.

this steel can be polished also, but be aware it will rust really fast without some paint.

I can get stainless cap allen and cut those to fit, but it will have a larger allen hole. Pics are the EVAP bolt modified with cut for recess, the other bolt is the one modified for the other caps. Example is for the size of the allen wrench hole.

Caps for L32 ? 3 you need? No engraving, just blanks is $55 all 3 with current style bolts. If you want the stainless, add $10. This would not ship until tuesday if I have to go get the stainless bolts BTW.

http://www.fastfieros.com trying to serve you !

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 08-01-2009).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

If you put half as much effort into helping tie up your unfinished affairs/improving current, as you have spent the past hour researching my past in an attempt to dig up dirt, I'd consider your offer. However, I'm disinclined to accept your offer. I am inclined however to send you a negative for trying to compare my week late package delivery to dealing of yours that have gone unfinished for years. I'm very understanding, and yes I've had problems in the past professionally. I can not recommend you until your business practices change dramatically. That may be what you're trying to do, but you're going to have to get by all of the people you've upset first. And yes, you've upset me even though we've never dealt directly in first hand dealings.

Out.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

If you put half as much effort into helping tie up your unfinished affairs/improving current, as you have spent the past hour researching my past in an attempt to dig up dirt, I'd consider your offer. However, I'm disinclined to accept your offer. I am inclined however to send you a negative for trying to compare my week late package delivery to dealing of yours that have gone unfinished for years. I'm very understanding, and yes I've had problems in the past professionally. I can not recommend you until your business practices change dramatically. That may be what you're trying to do, but you're going to have to get by all of the people you've upset first. And yes, you've upset me even though we've never dealt directly in first hand dealings.

Out.

http://www.fastfieros.com appreciates any and all feedback.. I also give back with the same.. I hope the forum as a whole sees your attempt to be the instigator you are and gives you a little more red too.

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Copy of Email Recieved from USPS
Dear ANTHONY XXXXX

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of LOYDE RASCOE. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.
A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 08/01/2009.

LOYDE RASCOE
XXX XXXXX
PRINCETON TX xxxxx-xxxx
ANTHONY XXXX
XXXX XXXXXX
CHARLESTON SC xxxxx-xxxx

Type of Service: Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 7011 XXXX

To check on the delivery status of your package, please go to Track and Confirm at www.usps.com.

Thank you,
United States Postal Service®

**Please do not respond to this email. Any reply will not be received by the USPS or the shipper. This email was sent to you at the shipper's request to notify you that the information above has been electronically sent to the USPS.

Loyde thanks for the tracking info.

For those in doubt, I can understand not willing to risk hard earned dollars. But I sense a new attitude of customer service first from Loyde, and someone very close to me always told me to go with your gut feel. My gut tells me that Loyde has a new plan on how to take care of his business. The one thing I'd offer is just sit back and watch to see what happens... to see if Loyde is making good on his recovery plan.

Best of luck with this new item Loyde, and I hope to see more innovative 3800 swaps stuff from you soon.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
All 4 packages are now in the mail system and available for tracking.

thanks for the trust and support.

http://www.fastfieros.com remembers 2007 and looks forward to that integrity level again everyone had back then of myself.
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

thanks for the trust and support.

Sad it took 3 long time cronies and some guy that just felt like giving it a shot to imply that people trust you.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Loyde,
have you looked into anodizing them? I know this is a pain on the side business but just a thought.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Sad it took 3 long time cronies and some guy that just felt like giving it a shot to imply that people trust you.

Sad you have to be so negative when someone is trying to restore their business.

Jump off the "I hate Loyde" bandwagon and do something good for the Fiero community. You obviously feel you have something to offer everyone here so, just do your thing and give us all something we can appreciate.

Trollin' and trash-talking will never earn you any credibility or customers.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Sad you have to be so negative when someone is trying to restore their business.

Jump off the "I hate Loyde" bandwagon and do something good for the Fiero community. You obviously feel you have something to offer everyone here so, just do your thing and give us all something we can appreciate.

Trollin' and trash-talking will never earn you any credibility or customers.

+1 for you. These are the same guys who are into arguments with many on this forum. They have no room to talk. Rick B

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by hnthomps:

Loyde,

Covers received 08/05/09.

Nelson

thank you Nelson, you know yours are FREE..

I am thinking the Pegasus on the BBV delete cap, L32 on the PCV cap, and of course the EVAP delete cap.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post

hnthomps

5730 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I do not believe that I could qualify as a long time crony of Loyde's or someone who felt like giving it a shot so please leave me out of this discussion.

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today as well. They look much better than the pictures show.

Pics this weekend after I get a chance to install them.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Someone requested FastFieros on the PCV cap, so that one is now made too..

http://www.fastfieros.com moving foward, let me help you dress up...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock