Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  parting out two fieros, 85 and 88 coupes (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
parting out two fieros, 85 and 88 coupes by cooguyfish
Started on: 07-24-2009 08:42 AM
Replies: 49
Last post by: ccfiero350 on 08-26-2009 04:19 PM
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
Edited on 8012 If you guys could, if you PM me please put the part you want in the title. I have about twenty five or so PM's right now titled "parting out two fieros, 85 and 88 coupes" It would be much easier for me to sort through them without having to look through a few to find the one I want

Edited to add. 8-11-09 The 85 is officially at my house now, and I can now begin pulling parts off of it. If you were waiting I apologise, I had to move it still from where I moved and I didn't want to trailer it. ALSO I will be on vacation starting Saturday morning 8-14-09, will be back the 23rd.

First of all, I want to make something very clear, I am working quite a bit right now, and I just bought a house that needs fixing on so some requests of yours may take a little longer than others.

Second, I will be doing these cars one at a time with the 88 first, if you have small requests on the 85 I can do that but I'm not pulling something like the engine right away.

88 White, decent looking body panels. I will be keeping the front & rear suspensions, seats, and everything to swap my car over to a manual. I may sell the trans out of this one, as I already have one that's out I just haven't decided yet.

It does have a 120 speedo in it as well. I can take pictures of this car today or tomorrow if anyone needs me too.

85 has GT front and rear bumpers, 5 spd (if you wanted a swap kit this would work for you). speaker seats (but they are in rough shape, and I may keep them myself). Flushmount headlights.

again, if you make a request, please understand that it may take more than a day or two for me to get it off.

Thanks
-Brandon

------------------
The List;
1) 84 Rabbit diesel 4spd (55+ MPG of daily driving fun) 2) 95 BMW 325i 5 spd (Wife's car)
3) 98 Jetta TDI (to replace the rabbit) 4) 87 Fiero 3800 S1 S/C 5spd (almost road ready)
5) 87 Fiero coupe 5spd FOR SALE
6) 85 S10 diesel 5spd (engine donor) 7) 84 S10 (reveiver)
8) 84 S10 2.5 5spd FOR SALE 9) 87 GMC S15 2.8 5spd parts truck
10) 91 Mercedes 190E (diesel 5spd swap) 11) 84 Mercedes 190D (donor)
12) 87 GT (7730 ecm, 3500, izusu 5spd swap soon) 13) 88 Fiero coupe (Parts car)

[This message has been edited by cooguyfish (edited 08-12-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
When you get this far tearing it down I'll take the fuel pump, sender, and fuel lines.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Hey Brandon, if you would part with the passenger side plastic piece on the inside of the door for the power door locks with some wire to splice with, I would take it shipped to 60123 !!!! You can slip it into a mailer envelope at the post office !!!! Does $20 shipped sound fair !!!!!!! MEL

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 07-25-2009).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
do you want to sell the shift knobs?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
by the way, I forgot to mention, if you are interested in a part, please make an offer on it. I truly do not know how much to price these smaller pieces for and I will probably sell it to you for whatever you want. As long as it's not something that takes me an hour to pull and you offer me $5 for it
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
PM to you
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
what about the headlights
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I added an offer of $20 to get things going !!!!! MEL
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
what u asking for the flush mounted head lights shipped to 53402
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
HeyFoxy, I got a hood over here for you if yo want to come pick it up !!!!! Mel in Elgin !!!!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
hey mel i need a new car haha mine is rear ended and broken ill take pics and show u later haha
PFF
System Bot
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to pics and pricing
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Can you ship a front driver's side fender? If so, how is the paint on the white one? My Dad needs one thats in excellent condition? If you can ship, let me know what kind of $$ we are talking about.

Bob
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
P.M. Sent

------------------

85 GT 3.4
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60' Old TH125/3.06
Unknown New 4T60/3.42

cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
just a quick update, Mel, I don't know if I have any power door locks, but I will check.

Tomorrow I am working all day. Tuesday I might have some time to get started pulling some of the parts you guys have asked for. Wednesday I am moving, and Thursday I am helping my friend move into the place I am moving out of. Friday or Saturday I will have some time for sure for picking parts.

------------------
The List;
1) 84 Rabbit diesel 4spd (55+ MPG of daily driving fun) 2) 95 BMW 325i 5 spd (Wife's car)
3) 98 Jetta TDI (to replace the rabbit) 4) 87 Fiero 3800 S1 S/C 5spd (almost road ready)
5) 87 Fiero coupe 5spd FOR SALE
6) 85 S10 diesel 5spd (engine donor) 7) 84 S10 (reveiver)
8) 84 S10 2.5 5spd FOR SALE 9) 87 GMC S15 2.8 5spd parts truck
10) 91 Mercedes 190E (diesel 5spd swap) 11) 84 Mercedes 190D (donor)
12) 87 GT (7730 ecm, 3500, izusu 5spd swap soon) 13) 88 Fiero coupe (Parts car)

MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Brandon, I need the passenger side if you have one !!! I'm in NO hurry !!! Just e-mail me if you have one !!!! Mel
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't happen to have any front cradle bushing sleeves already pulled, would you? I don't need the rubber, just 1 sleeve. If it's still in the car it's probably too much work to take out.

-Michael
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
any news on flush mounted headlight price?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
First of all, I want to apologize for taking so long to get back to everyone. Between work, Moving in with my in laws, starting to tear apart the house I just bought, helping my friend move into my old place, and having to move the fiero's and tools out to my new garage I have not had time to start taking things off or really even get on the net. At any rate, all of that is behind me and I am ready to get down to business on these parts.

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:
do you want to sell the shift knobs?

I don't plan on keeping both, if you are interested shoot me an offer

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

what about the headlights

Are you interested in the Flush mounts, or the 88 headlight assembly?

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:
what u asking for the flush mounted head lights shipped to 53402

I'm really not sure what to offer them for, I will just throw out $110 + shipping LMK

Originally posted by sjmaye:
Looking forward to pics and pricing

I might have missed it but pics and pricing of what in particular?

Originally posted by RCR:

Can you ship a front driver's side fender? If so, how is the paint on the white one? My Dad needs one thats in excellent condition? If you can ship, let me know what kind of $$ we are talking about.

Bob

I am not sure on the paint, I will take a picture tomorrow. As for pricing, it may be a tad cost prohibitive to ship it, but if it's in good enough shape I will let it go for $40 + shipping

Originally posted by Fierology:
You wouldn't happen to have any front cradle bushing sleeves already pulled, would you? I don't need the rubber, just 1 sleeve. If it's still in the car it's probably too much work to take out.
-Michael

Not at the moment but I would be more than happy to let you know when I get that far.

Well, that sums up everyone that posted in this thread.

Again, I am really sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys.

-Brandon

Edited to add, I have responded to all PM's I have received, if you didn't hear back from me, I didn't hear from you in the first place

[This message has been edited by cooguyfish (edited 08-05-2009).]

Bradbitz11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Hey, looking for a couple of things:

Front parking lamp/turn signal (front of bumper, NOT the sidemarker) socket (like this: http://fierostore.com/Product/images/65504.GIF)

Ashtray doors

Overhead dome light lens (one of the middle ones, not the outside reading lamp ones - not even sure if they're different?)

$15 shipped??

Let me know,

Brad

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bradbitz11 (edited 08-03-2009).]

Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a decklid luggage rack? $15 shipped?

-Michael
PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
i may be in the market for door skins if they are in good shape and not gt.
thanks
al
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi there,
Is the 85 the light grey interior? If so, do you have the passenger seat belt buckle?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

Hi there,
Is the 85 the light grey interior? If so, do you have the passenger seat belt buckle?

Yes, it is, I will have to check, the 85 is not currently at my house.

Here are pictures of some parts requested

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:
Ashtray doors

On these, I will have to pull them from the 85 if they are in good shape. The 88 has those nifty dot matrix surrounds people seem to like an I don't want to pull them off of that surround.

Originally posted by Fierology:

Do you have a decklid luggage rack? $15 shipped?

-Michael

Negative, no luggage racks

Bradbitz11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Thanks, let me know when you get a chance to take the doors off and I'll paypal you/get you my address.

Thanks again,

Brad
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
is this the white 88 from Ky on Craigslist?
TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
I need a front license plate bracket for an 88 coupe bumper. thanks.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I need the little rectangle black Fiero insignia on the door handles, hows $5 total for it. Just put it in an envelope maybe?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madess:

is this the white 88 from Ky on Craigslist?

negative, I bought this off the fiero forum over a year ago. I had plans on fixing it, but it is TMU and there are enough parts that I would like to have that I'd rather part it.

Originally posted by TONY_C:

I need a front license plate bracket for an 88 coupe bumper. thanks.

It doesn't have one, someone just drilled holes in it.

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I need the little rectangle black Fiero insignia on the door handles, hows $5 total for it. Just put it in an envelope maybe?

Are these the little white ones that are about an inch in size? they have the picture of the fiero emblem and not the words correct?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...ing#ebayphotohosting

These are what I'm looking for, black with white emblem is fine.
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...ing#ebayphotohosting

These are what I'm looking for, black with white emblem is fine.

You do want both correct? If so, hit me with the $5 paypal (fish1042@email.com) and I will mail them out either tomorrow or the next day.

O, and they are actually exactly like the ones you pictured, my memory is not so great with the small details like that.

PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Yes I'll take both, and could you send the black screw caps along that were pictured on eBay?

I'm sending the paypal right now.

Edit: PAYPAL SENT

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 08-05-2009).]

ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
How much for the seat belt buckle?
Thanks,
Kerry
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
Would you have a 7 blade radiator fan thats 16.9 inches in diameter and a under the radiator spoiler?

Thanks, Don
VWPacific

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VWPacificSend a Private Message to VWPacificDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
Do you have the A pillar moldings? How about $10 plus shipping to 94044?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

How much for the seat belt buckle?
Thanks,
Kerry

How about $7 shipped?

Originally posted by Don Kraus:

Would you have a 7 blade radiator fan thats 16.9 inches in diameter and a under the radiator spoiler?

Thanks, Don

Here is the radiator fan that came out of the 88. Definitely not 17 inches. I will pull the one off the 85 tomorrow and measure it up.
What is the radiator spoiler look like?

Originally posted by VWPacific:

Hi,
Do you have the A pillar moldings? How about $10 plus shipping to 94044?

I will check tomorrow, I think I have at least one good pair between the two cars.

cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

cooguyfish

2658 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Wanted to add, in case you missed it at the top, I will be on vacation from saturday 8-14 to the 23rd

Also, the 85 is now at my house so I can finally begin pulling parts off of it.

thanks

-Brandon
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
cooguyfish - you have a p/m
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
hi,
did you get info on the door skins? price and shipping, any damage?
thanks
al
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
K, I am pretty sure I've hit everyone who has asked about a part back. there are a few parts I didn't get to today, ktthecarguy, vwpacific, and robert 2. If you were not mentioned and you haven't heard back from me please PM me again just to make sure.

Thanks

o, and if you guys could, if you PM me please put the part you want in the title. I have about twenty five or so PM's right now titled "parting out two fieros, 85 and 88 coupes" It would be much easier for me to sort through them without having to look through a few to find the one I want

-Brandon
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock