Started on: 07-19-2009 08:18 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: josef644 on 08-16-2009 06:36 PM
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
SOLD 7-21-09 I have swapped some needed parts with member "fierocarparts" for these seat skins. Thanks to all who inquired.
Joe Crawford

I have two gray seat skins. No holes or trears. I saved these a few years now for spares. I sold my 86 coupe, gray interior, and have no need for them any longer. My 88 has tan interior. The material is in real good condition and does not have thin or "rotten" spots on the high areas of contact. Both head rest areas appear in the pics to be dirty, they are not, it is just the flash didn't spread good. I would suggest a good dry cleaning before installing these on your seat backs. I can furnish a copy of Mr Mikes installation DVD if you need to see how to put them on the seat backs. $40.00 shipped in the USA. I'll use a flat rate box. It'll be a few bucks more to Canada. I have no Idea what shipping would be to down under.

I can post more pic's if needed.

PayPal accepted

Looking for a good set to notchback engine vents

Thanks
Joe Crawford

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 07-21-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't happen to have a skin for the bottom would you?
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2009 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ss85fiero:

You wouldn't happen to have a skin for the bottom would you?

No I dont't have any bottoms
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2009 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
SS85,

You have a PM.

------------------

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Nice to have met you in person, Joe. I will come down and work with you on removing your roof and rear clip. Let me know when you are getting close. I can always enjoy a road trip. Which state park is near you?

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I am surrounded by them here in the Sam Houston National Forest. We got home at 4:15pm. Thanks for all the help and assistance today.I have left you good feedback. I will let you know when I want to remove all these panels for the new coat of paint. It will be after I here this 4.9 singing sometime this fall/winter.
Joe

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock