Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Sunfire BOOST Tach/Whole Gauge assembly, Recall Weatherstrip & other misc stuff 4SALE

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Sunfire BOOST Tach/Whole Gauge assembly, Recall Weatherstrip & other misc stuff 4SALE by Back On Holiday
Started on: 07-11-2009 09:21 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 07-25-2009 09:44 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Canada, I <3 you guys and gals but I hate using the Post office to ship stuff, so sorry USA only Sent UPS Ground.
Paypal Please, Need the immediate cash.
*****Edit***** Forgot to mention, i'll be online until 12am EST so if your interested PM me for my paypal and we can make the transactions complete tonight.

Clearing some things out that I dont have a need for, at least for the forseeable future and I still have some 88 stuff laying around so heres the list:

Sunfire Boost/Turbo Tach gauge assembly (Entire assembly not just the tach) SOLD!

Recall Weatherstrip from a GT car (is there a difference?) comes with all 5 clips - i'll put them in a baggy, hope pics show how nice it is, Pontiackid86 and I judged a "Very good" $60 Shipped

The Following Items do not include shipping, if you want them shipped ups ground I will ship at cost.

Front Springs SOLD!
88 strut tower braces $10 set
Upper front control arms $10 each, $15 set[PENDING]
Lowers are also $10 each, $15 set[PENDING]

Front 88 Cradle $40, shipping going to be costly on this.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 07-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VWPacific

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VWPacificSend a Private Message to VWPacificDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I'll take the front springs. How much for shipping to 94044? Is PayPal OK?
lilnoobyfierokid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2009 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilnoobyfierokidSend a Private Message to lilnoobyfierokidDirect Link to This Post
can tho's tachs, be modded into a sunbird
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lilnoobyfierokid:

can tho's tachs, be modded into a sunbird

Actually, I believe it is from a turbo sunbird, I always mix up the sunfire/sunbird. There are several articles about how to adapt the tach to the Fiero, if you have a Supercharger or a Turbo unit this is a nice addition, I just dont have the time to do it anytime soon and can use the cash
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
All Payments Paid, packages are packed up, labeled and ready to go out tomorrow expect emails from UPS with info.

Thank you!
Bumpy!
Brucepts

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceptsClick Here to visit Brucepts's HomePageSend a Private Message to BruceptsDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Sorry Canada, I <3 you guys and gals but I hate using the Post office to ship stuff, so sorry USA only Sent UPS Ground.

UPS to Canada works OK - as long as the value given on the parts is UNDER $20. Then there's no "Brokerage Fee" and GST to bother with. THAT's the reason we usually ask for shipping through the mail.

I once had to pay $35 to UPS to receive a FREE product I paid NOTHING for, because the shipper put $150 value on it.

------------------

World of Wheels Winners
My 3.4L S/C 87 GT
& My SD4 Indy

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
BUMP Recall Weatherstrip still 4sale and a few other things

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock