Looking for Struts and Lower Springs by MooCow
Started on: 07-06-2009 01:03 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: MooCow on 07-10-2009 02:15 PM
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Now that my car is finally on the road, I need to get the suspension done. I have most parts already, but still missing some. I am looking for the following:

- Rear Struts
- Lowering Springs (All 4 corners)

Ideally I would like to find new or slightly used rear struts that have the lowing springs on them. This way all I have to do is pop my old ones off and pop the new ones on.

I see KYB shocks and struts on eBay from time to time, and may end up just buying them, but would rather have the whole strut assembly done if I can find them.

These need to be for an 84-87 suspension, as my car is an 86GT.

Thanks,

Ken~
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
i have a pair of brand new suspension technique rear lowering springs if your interested make me an offer.

Ryan
MooCow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Give me a few days to see if I can find a whole set first. Hopefully someone has a set that they no longer want/need. Would rather buy all 4 corners at once, but may buy in stages.

Ken~
MooCow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Just checking to see what everyone has.

Ken~
MooCow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
One last bump.

Ken~
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
I have a set eibach lowering springs (all 4) as well as a pair of KYB struts, bought all from the fierostore about 2 years ago. I never used them because I bought another fiero for my project and it didn't need suspension work. Everything is brand new and in the original box, never used, for 84-87 fiero.

Dave
MooCow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

Ken~

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock