Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Front and rear trunk Notchback weatherstrips $25 per set + more

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Front and rear trunk Notchback weatherstrips $25 per set + more by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 06-28-2009 12:42 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 07-22-2009 10:46 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
front and rear trunk weatherstrips for the notchback Looking to get $25 plus shipping per set (front and rear together). 1 set left. $25 plus shipping. One mismatched rear trunk strip, $12 plus shipping

I also have 1 HVAC control. All the buttons are still firmly attached, none of them pop off when you hit the off button. Looking for $10 plus shipping

Edit: 2 '88 rear rotors, Used, in good condition - $15 plus shipping for both

I also have the darker brown panel for the back of the instrument cluster housing - $7 shipped

1 sets (left and right) of gray seat belts. $25 plus shipping

Stock 4 cyl dogbone. Refinished in black. Can convert to poly if need be. $5 plus shipping, or $25 plus shipping if converted to poly. Half the price of a poly bone from the fiero store.

4 cyl MAF. Worked when pulled 3 weeks ago. $6 plus shipping

1 set stock wing stand gaskets. Used, excellent condition. $12 shipped

88 duke ignition module - used, in working order $25 shipped

And finally (for now) a dark grey kick panel (the panel under the steering column) - $6 shipped

------------------
My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born. - Anton Szandor LaVey

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 07-22-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Added stuff to list.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump. More stuff added again
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2009 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump

Added to list
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump. One set of seat belts sold, one set of weatherstrips pending. List updated to reflect left over items
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2009 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump. Updated list. Seatbelts per pair are now $20 plus shipping. Ran me $20 alone for shipping for the set I sold and shipped today.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump. Make offers. I need to sell this stuff fast, broke my cell phone and sprint refuses to replace it under the insurance plan I pay for
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
bump. Added a set of stock wing stand gaskets, original OEM, not reproduction. $12 shipped.

Someone get this stuff off my hands before I trash it. Make me offers. No reasonable offer refused.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Prices updated and added an 88 duke ignition module. All items are still OBO. I need these gone and hate to throw away good parts.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
bump
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Last set of weatherstrips pending payment.
Gravitic Anomaly

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gravitic AnomalyClick Here to visit Gravitic Anomaly's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gravitic AnomalyDirect Link to This Post
bump for feedback
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Take it all for $60 plus shipping. I need it gone, need the room under the carport for the 4.9 thats coming my way soon
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Prices adjusted. Get this crap outta here...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock